Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The wasteland adventure

reader8363

Sorry guys. I only play cs .-.

Annyyways, correct me if I'm wrong, but the situation right now is...

Second sight is standing very near summer

Reader's dragon pony oc (shadow something I think ) is holding summer at knifepoint

Yeah, so dragon pony. I'm not wrong. And if she was held in the air by the next with claws, her next would be spaghetti by now. Any of you currently writing?

Sum up of what happened while you were gone: Raiders escaped, Second sight joined the group after betraying raiders, we raid the raider's store room ( how ironic ), we exit the cave. This is a VERY general sum up

@,

First - A little to OP character for me, but watever I've seen worse

@@reader8363,

Don't you think his a little to OP? He's some kind of mutant? And is he the one who Atacked Cyan or it was Enzo coz im confused 

@@Orbit

Wait, second sight is op? He has no dedicated combat abilities other than escapes and diversions

@,

Sorry if you put this in your OC page, but im reading what all of you was posting right now - How did he get it, how are he using it coz his earth pony, do it make coffe 

Im now on 23 Episode of FoE, and didn't come across something like that - this is non canon?

Short answer: MAGIC

Long answer: Basically, it's a new limb for him, nerve endings which are magical and artificial in nature. Of course, just having an armour plated hoof, but i found the premise of repairing your own hoof quite interesting

But seriously, not like it has blasters or anything

He studies magic, although he's an earth pony

Edited by Guest