Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine if a season started with ponies living in a stable?

Lithophila

I think that they would be perplexed, because barns and stables are used for animals, and the Equestrian ponies don't consider themselves animals (much like we humans do not). Sweet Apple Acres has shown cows and sheep in grazing areas behind fences, so a stable like thing probably exists for some animal there.

• Brohoof 1

A full Season of MLP:EG? Where the (pony) Mane6 turn into Equestria Girls, without all the history from previous EG movies and excluding EG restricted characters like Sunset Shimmer, Flash Sentry, etc.?  :kindness: 

Everypony would be freaking out and shrieking..

ooo..except Twilight, since she was an Equestrian Girl...and probably Lyra too.

Sounds like a cool idea to me though ^_^   :toldya: 

Applejack lives in a barn..so she's kinda used to it, other ponies live in houses or castles so they'll find it really really REALLY odd. I mean, it looks like a human sized prison! creepy...

ortega_stable_10.jpg

I'm guessing it would just seem...really creepy. Then again, I don't think ponies would relate themselves as closely to horses as we do. It would be like if some species somewhere out there herded some sort of "missing link" type critter that looked like a human but wasn't sentient- if a human saw one, he'd distance himself from it, even if it did share some aesthetic traits with him. Ponies would be the same way, even though they are obviously related to horses in appearance, that's where the similarity ends.

• Brohoof 1

MLP ponies don't even look like real life ponies but if they do see a distinction they would see them the same way we would say gorillas or chimpanzees. I mean that could be what it is. MLP ponies to real life ponies is like humans to chimpanzees.

• Brohoof 1