Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC imagining you...

Reiki Knight 13

Here is some interesting food for thought.

If you believe that the multiverse exists and that there are indeed an infinite number of possible earths in an ever increasing infinite number of universes then that means in one of those worlds in one of those then it is quite possible the OC you pictured in your head exists in one of them.

Not only that but going even deeper it is even possible that they are creating an OC character and YOU are their OC.

Now, going even deeper still this also means there is world of earth where you are a pony living exactly like they do in Equestria talking with other ponies using telepathy exactly like we do computers contemplating all this and wondering if there is indeed a parallel world where humans and technology could actually exist on some other world.

Also it's Tuesday, 5:00pm.and raining there..

• 10 months later...

It’s interesting to think that a Pegasus on some parallel world would be thinking of me and using my human face as an avatar. I only hope that she invents a backstory for me that’s interesting. Maybe she can give me some super powers that will actually manifest here in my human form. No one said these multiverses couldn’t have a tangible affect on each other. I mean, if my Pegasus alter ego can invent me, why should she influence me as well? In return I’d be happy to write her a nice backstory of world domination that might do her some good.

• Excited 2

On 2024-02-02 at 8:58 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

It’s interesting to think that a Pegasus on some parallel world would be thinking of me and using my human face as an avatar. I only hope that she invents a backstory for me that’s interesting. Maybe she can give me some super powers that will actually manifest here in my human form. No one said these multiverses couldn’t have a tangible affect on each other. I mean, if my Pegasus alter ego can invent me, why should she influence me as well? In return I’d be happy to write her a nice backstory of world domination that might do her some good.

I wanna meet Dreamy. :rarity:

• smile 1
  • Excited 1