Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Needed – Have Your OC Appear in the Webcomic 'Equestria's Dawn'.

WanderingPony

(...for want of a better place to post this, i suppose here will do since i couldn't figure out where else to!)

That's right everypony, I am in need of some help; when it comes to designing background characters, there's only so many I can name and design before they start to look a little too alike. SO. Here is my question – if anyone, absolutely ANYONE, would like to have their personal OC/up to three of their OC's appear just as random background ponies, I would be so so glad for the assistance and lending of your characters. All credit will be given to you, the designer and owner of the OC, at the end of any chapter where your pony may appear, and, like many of the background ponies we see in our beloved MLP FIM, it's more than likely that the background ponies will have minor roles within the webcomic, just as, for example, Bon Bon, Derpy, Lyra, Rose Luck, Flitter, Berry Punch, etc, appear with minor roles/are identifiable within the stories and episodes of My Little Pony.

IF, and only IF, you would like to donate your OC for any sort of background role for my upcoming webcomic, it would be so very greatly appreciated. On that note, here is some criteria of what I'd need from you if you do decide you'd like your OC to appear in the webcomic:

1 – the OC's name

2 – the OC's basic design (cutiemark, any definitive features, etc).

3 – a very basic background for the OC, outlining their personality without too much detail. (there'll probably not be many that go as in depth as, say, Special Agent Sweetie Drops...)

4 – the OC's colour scheme – if you can provide a reference image of them, that'd be even better.

I'm only making this a very brief list, as there is possibility for the story to be altered/change and develop along the way, although the main storyline is now just about completely set and ready to go. If your OC does make an appearance, please be aware that, in the confines of the setting of the story, their design might vary slightly from your original one, if only to fit into the environment and to not look out of place. Equestria's Dawn is set at the time of Discord's reign of chaos of the ponies of Equestria, so it's going to be a more medieval/ye olde times sort of environment. Think Skyrim, almost. That's the sort of architecture look I'll be going for, at the very least.

So, if you'd like to have your OC participate in what I hope to be a successful webcomic, please drop me a personal message with your expression on interest and your OC's details, as listed above :) Just remember, this is open to everyone and anyone, so don't be shy! I need all the help I can get, and I'd love to hear from everypony!

If you've got any other questions, please feel free to drop me a message ^_^

I can't wait to hear from everypony,

Happy New Year to all,

- Wandering Pony

• Brohoof 5

Basically all you need is in the 'Astro Shine' hyperlink of my signature. I'd suggest the other one but it is quite silly compared to Astro, and probably wouldn't fit correctly.

Best of luck and have fun drawing!

• Brohoof 1

It's my pleasure. ^^

By the way, I'd suggest rummaging through the roleplay section. Some of the staff and most valued and devoted members have substantial amounts of amazing OCs, which you could ask to use in the comic.

• Brohoof 1

The OC I'll submit is in my signature. Most of my OCs are too hard to draw ( in a bad way ) other than Inn Keep. He's in my signature, his cutie mark is simply a frothing cup in cider on a tavern door.

Ooh, this would be cool to see :D

1. Tech Reel

2. Triangle of cutie marks(like on the flag in this image http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/ReelyRandom/Wacky%20War%20Won_zpsjjfvgcpz.png)

3. A sort of shy guy, usually trying to avoid interaction with strangers as much as he can. Silly and random, but only around his friends(is this enough detail?)

4. An image(and more info) is here https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tech-reel-r8870

Let me know when you've put him somewhere. I can't wait to see :muffins:

I would like my OC to appear in this, please.

https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/copper-strikes-r367

Name: Copper Strikes

Cutie Mark: A Blue Spiked Ball

Personality: A lovable, down-to-earth pony who wants to be there for anypony in need.

More info on the link above.

Have fun with him!

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

What's funny I was going to post the OC I use as my avatar, But he was....connived..in this time period,(His mom was in heat when discord unleashed a large chaos magic, It ended up impregnating her and giving her simi-immortality, even though I have had him time traveler I not dong a 'your own father' shindig) 

Hi!

Is this OC works fine?

His name is Shivering Quill, he's a spell writer of high level. He's not very extraverted, and likes to work really hard on his barely alicorn-leveled spells.

I'll give you a picture for the 2 and 4 lines right here

PM me if rejected or accepted, and have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

Hey if you wish you use a Oc you can use Prophet~

efacd8b4-e033-43d4-b920-8131a4647da6_zps 

sad_zpscfhav0nm.jpg  

Older picture of him but shows his Cutie mark

97110b60-f9c1-4197-a74d-71ed6ac2a79b_zps   

Pretty much he drinks tea alot so if you use him at any time just have him drinking tea XD easy peasy~
  • Brohoof 1