Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

At this point, i am not even mad if Twily loses. She proved herself that she even can go toe to toe with Rarity, a Pony that was thought to be unbeatable and it shows that she is very loved here and that makes me happy. :)

• Brohoof 7

Besides, attractiveness is a matter of more than just visual appearance. Even though the original post calls for "the prettiest, cutest, sexiest" I myself am unable to look past character when deciding this category. And I could get along with the quirks Twilight undeniably possesses, whereas Rarity's very manner of speaking and much of her approach to life's obstacles seem way too irritating, making her more akin to a canned migraine concentrate than an appealing female.

To wave any doubt this post might have created, though: Twilight is hot. End of story :P

Plus a random Google find to underscore the latter point without digging unnecessary holes.

pofm__twilight_sparkle_by_osipush-d8vl76

• Brohoof 2

I Never participated in this before and my favorite white pony is going to win!

And she is most attractive!PLEASE GO VOTE FOR RARITY!mlp_fim___rarity_beauty_icon_by_joakaha-Why would you pick her:

133338705030.png

• Brohoof 2

Yes yes, Rarity never had a moment of weakness in her life. Is friendly voting French for "anti-campaign"?

...no it's not.

Which we know from a dictionary. A book.

Do books disqualify looks? I beg to differ. And if someone still isn't convinced... there is a book that can convince you otherwise. Temporarily held by Twilight.

reading_is_sexy_by_ratofdrawn-d4ciz4r_zp

original

EDIT: Image stopped displaying, so I changed hosting site, hopefully for the best.

Edited by Hederik
  • Brohoof 4

@

That's it. I care for the results no more. Just give me a jar so I can donate all this blood to a right cause.

200_s.gif

Even though the eyes are layered above the bangs... I couldn't care less.

• Brohoof 1