Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Thunder Dash's *NEW AND IMPROVED* free OC Theme Request Thread (CLOSED)

Courageous Thunder Dash

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was definitely worth the wait. It transitions almost seamlessly and I love 8-bit music. (That's what it sounds like at least. :) )

Glad you liked it! The samples I used were actually pure pads and sequencers and not 8-bit stuff. 

Glad you liked it! The samples I used were actually pure pads and sequencers and not 8-bit stuff. 

Oh. Ok. Anyway, could you also make a theme for Tempest? I figure it would be something like a boss track, but I'm just throwing ideas out there. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya! You don't have to get around to this right away, but I've been meaning to ask if you would consider maybe doing a theme for my dear Ariel? I think you know her a little bit, I remember you were in one of my first-ever RPs with her on here! You can take a gander to see what changes I've made to her profile, though :D  Her link's in my sig as usual! But really, don't worry if there's no open slots, just thought I'd throw it out there since I've kind of wanted a theme for my OCs since your first music thread came around!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Someone's already made a theme for Amber, (profile link in signature,) but I have a feeling it was...less-than-original... ^^' I definitely wouldn't mind another go at a theme song for her. Something light and airy and mysterious, but still fun and adventurous, perhaps?

post-29013-0-76020200-1449534985.gif
blogentry-29013-0-45883500-1454447004_thumb.png
post-29013-0-42586000-1434068062_thumb.png

Edited by AmberDust

Someone's already made a theme for Amber, (profile link in signature,) but I have a feeling it was...less-than-original... ^^' I definitely wouldn't mind another go at a theme song for her. Something light and airy and mysterious, but still fun and adventurous, perhaps?

I can certainly work with this!