• Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

Philomena>Gummy>Wiona>Tank>Opal

All these pets are awesome but I've ALWAYS loved the idea of having a bad ass pheonix that I could have land on my shoulder with an epic bird call :)

10qdlpl.jpg

"Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

Ooh! Ooh! More guessing games! Um... Pokey Smokes! How about Queen Meanie? No! Black Snooty, Black Snooty!

Angel. Because he's kinda like me, and he reminds me of Max. He's also pretty funny too, and I would say he has a lot of personality for a background character.

Either Gummy or Tank.

Gummy because he is just random like Pinkie Pie and he is toothless. Sort of reminds me of Toothless the dragon from "How to Train Your Dragon."

Tank because turtles are awesome and I own turtles. Tank is also very loyal so yeah. That pretty much sums it up.

WneDt.png

Life is an adventure. An adventure of mistakes, accidents, and misunderstandings.

That's what makes life life.

I love Gummy hahaha He is soooOOOO cute :3

I...Hate...Twilights Owl.... I hate owls haha they creeeEEEEEP me out so much lol

Actually no lol My favorite is Tank :3

Edited by TheFabulousPony

Fabulous.png
 "We are all in the gutter, but some of are looking at the stars" ~ Oscar Wilide

I have to choose Angel. He's sometimes unkind to Fluttershy, but he's the only pet which really has his own personality.

• Brohoof 1

"When all the truth does

is make your heart ache

sometimes a lie

is easier to take"

I would love to have the adorable Gummy. But then, I'm a cat person so I would REALLY like Opal. Philomena is beautiful and majestic but I don't think I would be able to keep it together every time she died.

Definitely Philomena (after rebirth... lol), but other than her? Hm.

I do quite like Owlowiscious. Cute, helpful, was even nice enough to help Spike despite him being... disagreeable. Angel has much more personality than any of them, besides maybe Philomena, but the way he treats Fluttershy really grinds my gears sometimes. Gummy is... Gummy, and therefore awesome.

I guess I'll go with Angel, lol. When he's not being a brat he's not so bad, plus... Fluttershy. Though the real answer should be "Spike's pet phoenix." Because adorable. And phoenix.

R20SIG2.png

Would have to go with Owlicious. I'm a bit of a night-owl myself, and I think it would be quite interesting having a owl assistant around.

XqA33.png

If you can read this then you have pony swag.

Friend me,i'll bring muffins!

Owlowiscious because he's so cute, especially with his little bowtie! And he would be very useful, much more than the other pets. I mean, Winona could be useful too, but I'm not much of a dog person.

Posted Image

Or Gummy, because Gummy is Gummy.

Posted Image

either gummy or the butterfly fluttershy showed rainbowdash who hypnotised opal a butterfly as pet would be cool tanks cool to or spike if he counts as a pet lol

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Pinkie Pie : "And that's how Equestria was made!"

Pinkie Pie : "who turned off the moon? dont go near that cake theif! stop theif! oh are you ok theif"?

http://pinkeshyrose.deviantart.com/ my da account

The coolest pet is tank. The most useful pet is Owliscious. The hardest pet to get along with would be angel, but her heart is in the right place. Winona is actually quite a good match for Applejack.

I think I go with Tank. It even seems to be able to break the 4th wall like pinkie pie does.

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

Gummy having no teeth is pretty funny, so I guess he's my favorite pet. I'm not too fond of the Main 6's pets in general, though.

Gummy > Angel > Owlowiscious > Tank > Winona > Opal for me. I definitely wouldn't want Opal for a pet xD

Steampunk Tank is best pet! Yeah I know it isn't really steampunk but his little whirligig was awesome AND YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

Philomena!!!! I always knew she wasn't sick! I died a little when she burned to ashes infront of Fluttershy.

My main thought about Philomena is, did she learn how to troll from Celestia, or did it work the other way? I mean she is a phoenix and also immortal (the perfect pet actually for an alicorn). And she seems to epitomize the tweaking that Celestia likes to do sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

My main thought about Philomena is, did she learn how to troll from Celestia, or did it work the other way? I mean she is a phoenix and also immortal (the perfect pet actually for an alicorn). And she seems to epitomize the tweaking that Celestia likes to do sometimes.

Thats actually a good point i never considered I would imagine that Philomena would have learned from Celestia. The Princess can be mischievous as shown in that episode. When she made Mr and Mrs Cake spill that tea, priceless haha.

y1J64uo.png

~Signature Awesomely Made By Frozen Mint~

I'd want Winona. I think she's a Collie and they're great dogs. Angel is the runner-up because he is a bunny and has lots of personality. Opalescence does too, but I don't like big, poofy cats.

Who wouldn't want Gummy as a pet? Small reptillian creatures are like..... AWESOME! So anyways. Yeah, Gummy.

• Brohoof 2

ALLAH HU PONY!

*Blows up in a magical cloud of friendship*

Theres already a topic on this (made by me lol) but my favorite is Gummy! hes soo adorable! If I HAD one though Id choose Peewee, cause I like birds and he seems sweet.

I really love cats and I like opal but Opal seems more like one of those kind of prissy "Go away" kinda cats.

Edited by Pinkie

japanese_pony_signature_by_fruitriver-d6