Rainbow Dash in the NBA

AndrewKnapp

In the final rundown, I have determined all the teams that Dash could play for:

Thunder

Warriors

Nuggets

Mavericks

Grizzlies

Ultimately, it would have to be the Warriors, because like I said before, NO OTHER TEAM fits Canterlot High School's color scheme so well!

Have you talk postseason run?

Warriors are defending NBA Champions

Mavericks won NBA Finals in 2010/11

Thunder's last NBA Title was when they were Seattle Supersonics

Idk if Denver Nuggets won the NBA Title yet

I know Grizzlies has won the NBA Title

But has anyone stopped the Bulls on their 1st 6 NBA Finals Appearances and beating them? no, Wanna know why? because The Chicago Bulls has 2 3peats aka won back-to-back-to-back NBA Titles twice when Michael Jordan was in Town and now the Bulls are the laughing stock of the NBA Finals since then and still the laughing stock in the playoffs.last time the Bulls became the Laughing stock in the NBA was 2007/08 Season when the Bulls were sucking.

I think Rainbow Dash will be best suited for the Bulls

• 1 month later...

Alright, final rundown. I went on Wikipedia, looked up the NBA, and went through every single team in the teams box. In order to qualify, a team must have this:

• Appropriate colors that correspond with Dash's colors (I've now determined that the Warriors do not qualify, because they use Canterlot's colors, and Dash has been out of high school for a long time now)
  • Western Conference team (West is Best!)
  • Have a big 3 in which all members are talked about
  • Have a decent amount of championships
  • No dominant teams (The Warriors are like the Alabama Crimson Tide of the NBA)

With that, I present to you the FINAL TWO TEAMS:

• Thunder (weather name, but barely qualifies because they only have Durant and Westbrook)
  • Clippers (They could DOMINATE with a Big 4! Imagine Paul, Griffin, Jordan, and Dash all together! They would have 2 good point guards!! (No comment from you, Steph Curry!)

I put the Clippers in there not because they're my favorite team, but because they could be like the Warriors with their own Big 3, except BETTER!! Also, Dash would enjoy being with the Kings Of Dunking! #TheLobTheJam!

post-36294-0-48568800-1460553922_thumb.jpg

Alright, final rundown. I went on Wikipedia, looked up the NBA, and went through every single team in the teams box. In order to qualify, a team must have this:

• Appropriate colors that correspond with Dash's colors (I've now determined that the Warriors do not qualify, because they use Canterlot's colors, and Dash has been out of high school for a long time now)
  • No dominant teams (The Warriors are like the Alabama Crimson Tide of the NBA)

• Thunder (weather name, but barely qualifies because they only have Durant and Westbrook)
  • Clippers (They could DOMINATE with a Big 4! Imagine Paul, Griffin, Jordan, and Dash all together! They would have 2 good point guards!! (No comment from you, Steph Curry!)

I put the Clippers in there not because they're my favorite team, but because they could be like the Warriors with their own Big 3, except BETTER!! Also, Dash would enjoy being with the Kings Of Dunking! #TheLobTheJam!

attachicon.gifdeandre jordan first thelobthejam.jpg

First time I've seen my Chicago Bulls not being in the Playoffs since 2007/08. Stupid Pacers should've lost. I want that Playoff Spot.  >_>  :dry:

Boo!!! No West team needs her! D:

The weaks in the East needs her... :wat:

Hornets! Definitely the Charlotte Hornets! They are a very good up and coming roster. They need a good leader too. Not Kemba Walker. Rainbow should if not would really consider MJ's franchise. Then there will be the Hornet legacy in Buzz City! xD

The Warriors are eventually going to die out. And the Hornets are right there... Stalking. Waiting for the right time to drain it. Of course I liked them more as the Bobcats, but still good... :P

Edited by CinnamonPop

• 3 weeks later...

I have changed my mind on which teams Rainbow Dash would play for. Since she would be drafted out of LSU, one of those teams would be in the Southwest Division (SOUTHeastern Conference, WESTern Division). So, here are the final 3 teams she would play for:

• Warriors
  • Spurs
  • Thunder

The Spurs are in there because they're in the Southwest Division. The Thunder are in there because they have a weather name. And the Warriors are in there because of their color scheme.

• 1 month later...

I have changed my mind on which teams Rainbow Dash would play for. Since she would be drafted out of LSU, one of those teams would be in the Southwest Division (SOUTHeastern Conference, WESTern Division). So, here are the final 3 teams she would play for:

• Warriors
  • Spurs
  • Thunder

The Spurs are in there because they're in the Southwest Division. The Thunder are in there because they have a weather name. And the Warriors are in there because of their color scheme.

Oh Really, what about the new NBA Champions? Cleveland Cavaliers?