Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Vampires run in the family.

Mentis Soliloquy

hello interested RP'r you friendly guard pony here.

Anyway to business some of you may of noticed or even read Bloodlessions an RP by me and Cwhip9 where My OC is brought into her new life as a vampire and Cwhips OC Cresent help her with her new life and they fall in love.

See here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/144091-blood-lessons-rp/

Anyway to Business, we are setting up another RP where Summer becomes her vampire self plus some more.

We are looking for 1 ONE Other to join us, the applicant must be a good RPer and be committed, and post often we can work your OC into the storey or you can play the NPC's if either me or Cwhip has RPed with you that will be a + for you, but otherwise applications are open to all, and no you dont have to play a vampire.

RP

The main cast:

Summer

post-35804-0-70782200-1453191246_thumb.png

She will be young and a load of Trouble for the rest of the OC's

Cresent 

post-35804-0-81348800-1453191292_thumb.jpg

A stoic falla with a dark past keen to make amends

Emerald

post-35804-0-38430000-1453191280_thumb.jpg

A fair and reasonable pony who is still coming to terms with her new life.

this is now the OOC for Vampire run in the family.

Edited by Emerald Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Hi.

You guys probably know me.

I'll get to the point.

I have 2 OCs I think can fit into the story.

I have 2 OCs that I think would have difficulty fitting into a story like this, but still can.

Tier 1: Enzo And Khris: cwhip knows this guy. In a past RP, crescent and I discussed the possibility of Khris being colleagues with Crescent's father.

Tier 1: Inn Keep: His inn is known for being open to all, ranging from the most noble of stallions to the most unsavoury of characters.i can see him fitting in as some sort of guardian, sheltering the vampires from vampire hunters or bounty hunters, or the common angry mob.

Tier 2: Salleria. A griffin bounty hunter. Could have been hired to kill the vampires. She has bat wings, maybe she'll sypathize with the vampires.

Tier 2: Second Sight. Earth pony Scientist. Could have made a breakthrough in vampiric magic is pursuing the vampires for research purposes

we have a winner plese note @, @, it took us a bit to find a way to fit in your OC's with the story but we couldn't find a way to have it work out without changing things drastically to the original plan. so don't get too bummed out because well something tells me we'll be seeing each other in future RPs together thanks for entering and until next time :)

@, welcome aboard :D

@,@, @,  

We have selected our favorite it was close,

both no all of you had good OC's 

but we have but one opening and...

@,

has got the position

NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS  

so...

we will now explain the RP to you well the bits of it we have worked out we are still ironing out certain parts.

Now these are some quote from a PM we are having that I will share with you mate.

"maybe Emerald and Cresent acting like parents with a young impertinent Summer?"

"1The willow backstory takes place X mounths after blood lessons

remember my mention of the family reunion for cresent? I think I found a way to complete his "who killed my brother" backstory, backstory bit (spoiler incoming) it being found out by emerald he is in fact royalty back at....um....not hollow shades but maybe a country mostly populated with batponys....if that makes sense.  It would explain his birth and "born vampires" idea I have kicking around in my head"

"put the two together, Summer can be turned at the family reunion and then my idea/ yours?"

Also we are going to italy, well the horse version at one point. This RP is going to be really long.

• Brohoof 1

@,

right for starters this is a story driven background tale there may be killing but it will a major event, the plan is that Facade starts off as the opponent of both Emerald and Cresent sent to hunt them being vampires, the elements of disharmony are not canon so that did not happen the last rp was actually rather canon in style, you 'darkness' is fine we can play with that. But otherwise the plan is you are the enemy then you are shown that we are not the monsters then we can go from there, this will take a lot of time to get to events even like the italy part or even when Summer is turned and she is the main character, I would recommend reading bloodlessions it will give you a lot of context for this RP, but we won't be starting for at least a few days yet so you can take your time.

Dose that help?

@, ok so I have two beginings planed out for this RP both involve Darkheart getting his contract on emerald and cresent so, real question for you is are you ready to beging planning/rping or do you still need more time?

• Brohoof 1