Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Vampires run in the family.

Mentis Soliloquy

@, @, yes that the plan im thinking summer sneaks abord the boat during the trip over without cresent or emerald knowing about it, cue the attack also on board the ship Dark ill let you start that how you want and then cres and emerld discover summer on board with them. Summer is a trouble maker after all right? or am i over stepping here?  

@,

no god modding here we will wait for you.

@@cwhip9,

you last post doesn't make that much sense compared to Darkhearts, all a little more yes? Then I'll go.  

0.o .....um.....los pegasis, wow I didn't think that part threw lol hold on a sec.....

phillydelphia the set of docs cres and emerald meet at is a river boat area that leads to philly, then from there the next boat will be to manity im thinking it as a neighbor of gryphon stone if were mapping it, if that makes sense

posted and posted :D

@, @, alrighty I think we made it good so far today/night/morning guys. im going to sleep.

Dark feel free to start the next post on your OC. I think a bit of a cool down from the battle is needed for our OC's and well done again on the first round. I have tomorrow off so I should respond better then I did today/yesterday. man time zones are confusing :$

I'm usually more available during the weekdays from six pm to midnight, sometimes later, on weekends I'm dealing with my family so I won't be as easily involved. I'll still post and such, just not as much as a weekday.

@

well it is fine mate I was making a suggestion Cwhip is worried we may get ahead of you but I know you are fine and can keep up but this should be the rough usaual pace from him and I just respond when things are posted that be me, but know that now.

Well it's fine that you get ahead, Façade is actually going to test out a new ship from Prof. Firestarter, Façade's... relative. That guy is a bit odd... And he is working on something that will revolutionize flight. An flying ship, and not one attached to a balloon. One that is faster.

I think I went overkill with that post.

• Brohoof 1

@

no it's good writing like that is fine we will do the same when the time comes, it's Cwhips turn if you are wondering why I'm not posting.

all good and besides I like seeing others writing you have a kind bond thing going on with your OC. And emerald your up now,  sorry for the delay on my end to single keept being lost on the phone decided to wait till I got on the tablet for better writing any ways

@, @, back from work and writters block gone :D

now before I respond and I aplogys on my turn always taking too long for the story (self critic on myself not you guys) I have 2 senairos based of what the next part is on the cruis liner with our main OC's

1. Cresent vs dusk round 2
while cres and dusk duke it out summer is torn between the two sides her family and this new pony, eventually the fight is stopped by summer jumping in the middle and emerald holding cresent back. At the end of the fight they all connect the dots on whats really going on

2.The turning question
 Dusk remines undetected during the cruise as cresent and emerald try to relax and debate the turning question about summer with dusk taking notes on the side remaining undetected by cres and emerald.  

thoughts?

more along the second line i'm thinking as along the second option because i'm thinking Summer and Facade could become close then summer needs to be turned to save her life and that would open his eyes?

• Brohoof 1