Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it bad of me if I laugh at this one.

Hey it could still be right! They came with a taxi, and the father seemed to be wearing a holiday outfit traditional to middle-class generation X tourists. Also it seemed his father had a cutiemark of footballs so he could be a successful athlete or a coach so a sort of artisan :P

Could even be that Raritys mother is a master chef and was just being supportive of poor little Sweetie belle doing her best.

In Party of One Pinkie has to go up to Cloudsdale to invite her, she has a big cloud house there :) I'm with you on this one.

It wasn't cloudsdale! it was a single cloud house and not another in sight, so it likely resides above ponyville.

It wasn't cloudsdale! it was a single cloud house and not another in sight, so it likely resides above ponyville.

And yet Rainbow Dash still maintains close ties to Cloudsdale. In the Return of Harmony, it wasn't Ponyville's fate that tempted her to take up her wings and leave the labyrnth, but Cloudsdale's. Discord knew that Cloudsdale was the place most dear to her heart, and so it was that place he used to corrupt her by forcing her to choose which to give her loyalty to.

And yet Rainbow Dash still maintains close ties to Cloudsdale. In the Return of Harmony, it wasn't Ponyville's fate that tempted her to take up her wings and leave the labyrnth, but Cloudsdale's. Discord knew that Cloudsdale was the place most dear to her heart, and so it was that place he used to corrupt her by forcing her to choose which to give her loyalty to.

It could have been just a matter of choosing imminent threat over potential one. Plus some magical corruption.

It was her childhood home. Of course she would want to save it, even if she doesn't live there anymore.

Well, Luna is Celestias littlesister, so they couldnt have been created at the same time. Also we have Prince Blue Blood which is atleast Celestias Nephew. So there must be some relatives out there.

Yeah, I wanna find out more about Blue Blood. They should put him in the series more.

Well, Luna is Celestias littlesister, so they couldnt have been created at the same time. Also we have Prince Blue Blood which is atleast Celestias Nephew. So there must be some relatives out there.

We assume he's Celestia's nephew - he's called that in Rarity's dreaming in The Ticketmaster, but in The Best Night Ever its never actually said that he is. We don't know that Rarity knows if Celestia has a nephew or not, she might just be fantasising that she does

• 2 months later...

Except for the Apples, we haven't seen much of the mane 6's families so far. Who do you think they are and what do you think they're like? This includes both parents and siblings.

Edited by Mister Jack

We've seen the parents of Twilight Sparkle, and they seem very caring and encouragin to me. Also Pinkie Pies family seemed to be the average, run of the mill rock farm owners...

We did see Rarity's parents, and then there is Sweetie Belle.

Some theories for pegasus parents are either they have to be gone for work (clearing the skies), or that their warrior-style society is like Sparta and the children are seperated at an early age from their parents. Those could explain why we don't ever see Rainbow or Fluttershy's parents.

This is what I think.

Twilight's Parents: They are busy in Canterlot, and Twilight rarely ever sees them. This could be because they are Canterlot nobility/high society, or they could just have busy jobs, like scientists. I'm sure she's an only child.

Rarity and Sweetie Bell's parents: We've seen them. They often go on vacations and second honeymoons, leaving Sweetie Belle with Rarity. They are kind parents, but kind of bumbling and embarrassing.

Apple family parents: Two possibilities. Head of Apple family and have enormous orchard elsewhere, or more likely they passed away. If they are never shown or mentioned in the future, then I think they are dead.

Pinkie Pie: They are still on the rock farm. I'm not sure about her sisters.

Rainbow Dash: Two possibilities. One is that they were always busy, and never had enough time for her, driving her to want attention. The other is that she has many siblings, and never got enough attention being lost in a crowd of brothers and sisters.

Fluttershy: I have no idea. Seems like she would be an only child, but that's just my opinion.

• Brohoof 1