Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Looking for OCs

Deviousnights

I apologize but my other request shop needs to be put on hiatus, time is very tight to be drawing. I may finish one at a time, but that's not the point. As many of you know, I am a Fanfiction author for Mlp. I have a new story out title Twilight Sparkle Ace Attorney. I need OC characters to fill in Witness spots, defendant spots etc. I prefer OCS with a gimmick to them, personality wise. Just comment below and yours may make it into the fanfic. Please also specifically say what roll they would play

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use any of my OC's whenever or however you want. I consider them public domain as long as no one steals credit for their creation. There is a link to one in my signature and more on my profile.

Edited by El Duderino

Well gizmo can be the prosecutor/witness . (I can see it now," prosecution any thing you'd like to add?" Gizmo looks up from a box of gears, goes to point and gears fly every where "....um no sir"

Mary could be a defendant, people think tiny Alicorns kill people....with adorable creepyness, and her name is literally Mary Sue, may some one will take that literally.

Edited by Gamer_KM

Personally, I think all my OC's would make a better witness, but you can use them however you want. I'ts your story, not mine. Read the personality and make a judgement call.

Edited by El Duderino

Alright. I can get you all fitted in, however I do ask that you help the story get popularized, so that everyone can see your OCS in action.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/311816/twilight-sparkle-ace-attorney

It is unfinished for now, as we progress I'll add OCS depending on what is needed. Now I'd like personality quirks of your Ocseither typed here or Pm'd, since most ace attorney characters have personality quirks,

The only spot filled is Defense and Proscecution, however, @Gamer_KM I do believe we can arrange Mr Gizmo into a DLC case.

Well, you can use second sight ( in my sig )

He's very observant, and can change his perception of time, allowing to analyse situations very quickly without the awkward pause/stare.

He has a very clinical attitude. He'd make a goof prosecutor

He's very observant, and can change his perception of time, allowing to analyse situations very quickly without the awkward pause/stare.

He has a very clinical attitude. He'd make a good prosecutor

He has a very clinical attitude. He'd make a goof prosecutor

He has a very clinical attitude. He'd make a good prosecutor

Hmm is he generally good or evil?

Maybe he can function as a witness as well.

Or maybe, as a detective. After all, he already is a private eye in his backstory. A part time one.

Uh, he follows his own interests. He's very neutral. Though, being a victim of bullying when he was young, he'd likely side on justice

doesn't the character thing say the personality, or do ya mean something else

Basically. But the thing I need are character quirks that make your character unique. A catch phrase, a speech quirk, something of that nature.

hm, I don't think Feeder has any quirks, other than wanting to save any living creatures and don't like to see them hurting. I don't know if saying ya instead of you counts or not.

It can be worth it. I'll make sure to include it.