What style of clothing do you wear?

ManaMinori

Im pretty odd when it comes to how I dress. I don't have a love for any specific type of dress but I tend to jump between simple (shirts and jeans, things like that) and stuff that could be a bit...extravagant (suits, vest and sometimes even a top hat. No Im not kidding, though its very rare and I only do that if Im going downtown). I like to stand out sometimes.

sm2y3Eq.png

Goddamn right, you should be scared of me

Twitter

Anything comfortable

I usually wear anything considered simple (with exceptions of course) usually being a T-shirt/sweater and trousers, maybe a cosplay on rare occasions. Anything comfortable is fine with me. ;)

The deepest of the Everfree!

Hmm...for bottoms, I'll either wear leggings or yoga pants. I haven't worn jeans as much. I like wearing long colorful tops. I dislike wearing skirts and will only wear a dress for formal events.

Around the house, I also like to chill in yoga pants and a regular t-shirt. Nowadays I've taken to wearing slippers around the house, though I do love fuzzy socks as well. ^^

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

I usually wear skinny jeans with t-shirts, sweaters or button ups. I also like to wear Joggers with t-shirts, they're pretty comfy. Sometimes when I really want to I'll wear leggings but it's very rare. Sometimes I just wear jeans and a hoodie cause I don't give a crap about what I look like that day. :P

I also almost always have my Chuck Taylors on. c:

img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453448403613.gif

My OC, Starlight. (Better than Starlight Glimmer):

http://i.imgur.com/RefDHIL.png

Generic grey or khaki pants, not the formal kind but more so towards the cargo-pants style, minus the pockets.

Then usually a darker color T-shirt, I'm not a fan of bright colored cloths at all. 

On top of it all I always bring my light jacket, has a lot of pockets and some velcro on the sleeves for patches.

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

• 1 month later...

I've switched over to wearing more bomber jackets, field jackets etc.

• 4 weeks later...

It's usually T-shirts and cargo pants for me, cargo shorts and sneakers in the summer,

Skechers work boots

and this too^

That's what I put on my OC, and the blue jacket represents how I dressed when I in late high school.
Edited by Wind Chaser

I'm a jeans girl. I always where some type of skinny jean, but not so skinny that I have to cut myself out, lol. As for shirts, it could be anything from free flowing shirt to a graphic tee -- it just depends on what I want to wear for the day. So appearance wise, I can come off more feminine or tomboyish from one day to the other. :lol:

• Brohoof 1