Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Conservative pundit slams MLP fanbase as "effeminate" and "un-manly"

Zenoctilles

I find it funny they attack 17 year old teenage boys for watching My Little Pony and say its wrecking society, yet fail to mention 5-6 year olds playing Call of Duty all day.

The difference is, MLP isn't pandering to their needs. They want us to be brainwashed soldiers, not happy tolerant citizens.

The best part about this is we're not even trying to get attention from these people. They're just mindlessly attacking bronies because they've been programmed to think that it's bad along with everything that isn't considered "manly".

The fact that there is so much more important and even possibly threatening things going on, yet they still decide to bash bronies amazes me. The internet alone is spawning worse things than us bronies, and yet we seem to be the hot button issue.

Are people really so bored and desperate for attention that they feel the need to write insulting articles about people watching a certain tv show?

Whatever man. They can say what they want, I'm happy with my life.

• Brohoof 3

You should have recorded that. Would have been awesome. When was this? Was it live?

Yeah, it was really late one night if I remember right. It was a *really* long time ago. I remember this particularly well because I was on the phone with my mom at the time and she was watching her shows on there and she was like "Oh look, ponies!" and I sped through the next few channels to get there just in time to see them talking about MLP. It was live though and even my mom thought it was awesome that the lady stuck up for him. :3 This was before I got my DVR though, so definitely was a looong time ago.

should read the comments on the article its amazing how many bronies and non bronies are coming together to discredit the article and people who support it. in fact i saw a string of comments where some guy started to get converted. the article is biased to the point of comedy so im just gonna lol and get on with my life

I honestly cannot take this conservative cretin seriously, given that he has the gall to accuse us of bad deeds when it is safe to bet that he wholeheartedly supports imperialist wars of aggression that have killed many people and further destabilized the Middle East, he does not want women to be equal to men, he does not like gays, lesbians, or bisexuals, he loves major corporations and wishes that workers in the USA would be put on Chinese wages, etc. Top this off with the obvious fact that this guy never did any sort of research, evident by his lack of using a G4 picture.

Reactionaries like the author of that article have a tendency to project their problems onto other people, so I am sure that he is the real man-child and such. It has already been pointed out, but I will reiterate that this heap of vomit must be rather insecure if he needs to constantly boast about his "manly" ways and such. This guy is a closet homosexual and he urgently needs to come out of the closet before he get busted like Ted Haggart did. ;)

Edited by M14Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I want all my fellow bronies and pegasisters to know that there are millions of conservatives such as myself who, although we hold fast to our moral, political, religious, or philosophical beliefs, are not irrational, close-minded extremists, but rather rational, level-headed, reasonable, and overall friendly and likeable people.

Cheers dude. Its easy to forget most groups have an overlooked sane majority when the only ones you seen in mainstream media are the crazy extremeists. (Just like with Christians, Muslims, bronies, furries, anime fans, etc, etc)

• Brohoof 1

i doubt he even watched the show. or talked to one of the bronies.

That would make him into a reporter, but he is not one, he is opinionated idiot with macho complex and deep rooted issues with self esteem and haunting sense of insecurity.

It would be depressing to be like him, live with so much hate and fear, to be unable to tolerate and understand other people. Bronies, at least among bronies resides perhaps the most mature and intelligent population of individuals this world has carried on it.

This threatens the status quo and pawns of this status are eager to defend it, but you can't scare away hurricane with a pistol, and you can't seize bronies with insults.

• Brohoof 2

Cheers dude. Its easy to forget most groups have an overlooked sane majority when the only ones you seen in mainstream media are the crazy extremeists. (Just like with Christians, Muslims, bronies, furries, anime fans, etc, etc)

Ain't that the sad, sad truth, right? :D

He needs to take a trip to Fluttershy's shed. The guy's a no-name jackass who just wants attention, so I could care less what he thinks.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

Fun fact: one of the people that is a member of the forum we here in Colorado use to organize our meetups is a soldier currently fighting in Afghanistan. He's a combat medic, in fact, and happily shares his love of ponies with all of his fellow soldiers.

What have to say to that, Mr. Bart?

• Brohoof 2

Fun fact: one of the people that is a member of the forum we here in Colorado use to organize our meetups is a soldier currently fighting in Afghanistan. He's a combat medic, in fact, and happily shares his love of ponies with all of his fellow soldiers.

isn't it obvious???

he's obviously a terrorist planted in the combat force to make them fall from the inside! because all bronies are evil, right?!!

• Brohoof 1

isn't it obvious???

he's obviously a terrorist planted in the combat force to make them fall from the inside! because all bronies are evil, right?!!

Posted Image

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

Personally, I'm not quite sure what anybody means when they say that ponies are unmanly; I mean, just check this out:

Granted, that's also kinda terrifying, but still manly!!! ;)

And let us not forget the world's manliest brony (Hmmm... come to think of it, we should get this guy to find the writer of this article... AND LOVE AND TOLERATE THE **** OUTTA HIM!!!):

I find it hilarious that all the shows and articles bashing bronies--or at least saying how "controversial" it is--always show pictures of the old G3 ponies, yet never show the FiM-era ponies.

*sigh* Silly conservatives.

Mr. Bart's going to need a full heal for that burn.

• Brohoof 1

I find it hilarious that all the shows and articles bashing bronies--or at least saying how "controversial" it is--always show pictures of the old G3 ponies, yet never show the FiM-era ponies.

*sigh* Silly conservatives.

Again, the problem is not whether or not someone is conservative; the problem is just straight up ignorance.

• Brohoof 3