Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop A SPECIAL REQUEST SHOP!

icyfire

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do my OC vampira heart With my best friend twilight Aqua? :3

Hey there! I wrestled with this request for a bit but since Twilight Aqua already has a request going for her, would it be okay if I didn't do this one? I would rather make sure more people had an opportunity to have thier OC's drawn. I apologize for such a late response. Thank you for your time.

Can you do some art for Blue Novas...

Lol

Here are some pictures:

sig-4397933.78c33124f0539d0d60c3ba91b26b

sig-4397933.e64e3e53bf0749be257bb8621783

Hey there! This shop is particularly for requesting other people's OC's. If you would like your own OC drawn please post in my normal thread. Sorry!

Hey there! I wrestled with this request for a bit but since Twilight Aqua already has a request going for her, would it be okay if I didn't do this one? I would rather make sure more people had an opportunity to have thier OC's drawn. I apologize for such a late response. Thank you for your time.

Hey there! This shop is particularly for requesting other people's OC's. If you would like your own OC drawn please post in my normal thread. Sorry!

Oh ok that's ok I under stand bye

• 2 months later...
(edited)

@

i think his OC's colour scheme is alright just the way to is. :) You can carry on now. 

@@icyfire888

i think his OC's colour scheme is alright just the way to is.  :) You can carry on now. 
Edited by DJ Gumball

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Your busy? Not much happened here for a while

Yep. I have been surprisingly busy, though I should be releasing the next piece soon! Thank you for checking up on me though!

Edited by icyfire888

• 2 weeks later...

Could you do this OC for me? She belongs to Pucksterv ;)

References:

Hey JonasDarkmane! I have finally completed your request only....ohh four months later. haha. oops. Sorry about that! Here is Pucksterv's OC

@Pucksterv Hey there! Your Fellow Forumer @JonasDarkmane requested for your OC to be drawn! I hope you enjoy it!

pucksterv_s_oc_mlp_fan_art___by_icyfire8

I'd like to request some art for Green Bolt ^ ^

Hey there! I cannot seem to find Green Bolt... Could you maybe link their page to me?

So I am starting another request shop but this one has a bit of a twist, You can only request art for other people. You can submit other peoples OC's and request me to draw it as a for them.

Two ways to sign up

1 if you want it to be a surprise, just send me a PM and I will give you a number so you can check out the progress on the list below.

OR

2. Just post a request below.

Since MLP is all about friendship, what is a better way than requesting art for a friend?

Please do not ask me to do your OC for that, please visit my normal request shop

for now, i will only be taking 3 requests and we will see how this goes...

I may not do them in this exact order...

Zach Cryatha

Enzo

Vampira Heart

Mystery request1

Sansley

Mystery request 2

Vulcan

Shadow Strike

Rising Shine

Inserted Place Name

Examples of my work:

sig-4377102.sig-4377102.sig-4377102.sig-

Hey there! Can you do a request for my brother? He isn't on the Forums and he's not entirely a Brony, but I'm sure that he'd really appreciate it. The OC's name is Sapphire Phoenix, she's a blue pegasus with a light blue mane that has rose red streaks in it and she has rose red eyes. So, please? :please:

Hey there! Can you do a request for my brother? He isn't on the Forums and he's not entirely a Brony, but I'm sure that he'd really appreciate it. The OC's name is Sapphire Phoenix, she's a blue pegasus with a light blue mane that has rose red streaks in it and she has rose red eyes. So, please? :please:

Sure! I could try. Is this the first drawing of her or do you have a reference (either way is fine. )

Sure! I could try. Is this the first drawing of her or do you have a reference (either way is fine. )

Yes, this is the first drawing if her. Thanks for doing it!

Yes, this is the first drawing if her. Thanks for doing it!

No worries! Would you like me to do some sketches first so you can see different designs/ styles for her?

No worries! Would you like me to do some sketches first so you can see different designs/ styles for her?

Sure thing, that'd be great!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend isnt on the forums but I would love to get him some art of his OC Quilla cause he has been feeling kinda down lately :c

post-38829-0-14410100-1467058238_thumb.jpg

Quilla is the unicorn on the ground, anything with her like writing or doing anything would be awesome thanks for this awesome opportunity :3