Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

@@Defender of Tomorrow,

Steel Rangers are existent, but isolated away from the worlds troubles. They take no issue with that which doesn't concern them directly. They still hold most of the worlds tech, but my OC's have had access to pre-war training manuals along with military grade weaponry which as been shared amongst their gang.

Secondly, we do not keep track of character stats. While this is an RP, it does not function like the games. A more state of natural progression is what we have set up here.

Example: Think of it closer to the Skyrim Experience system in which you gain experience by preforming actions. That system is implemented here but we track our own characters progression along side the development of a character during the story. Its a lot simpler in action than it is explaining it in words. In short, we do not track stats, the character simply grows with time and any normal person would.

@,  You should feel bad for not paying attention. And don't go stealing my burns. Make your own.

I swear I'm acting more like the DM than the actual DM.

Edited by Child Of Darkness
  • Brohoof 1

That makes sense, so its just a general tracking of skill then? Like in skyrim, if you use two handed weapons a lot then you get better at them, however, in the roleplay we'll just gauge it on how often the character utilizes said skills and how consistent they are with using them? 

And if I apply as a Villian, will my character be automatically grouped with yours, or can he have his own agenda? Likewise with my hero character. 

• Brohoof 1

Ah alright, and as mentioned in the first page, both of you want formidable opponents for the heros, and obviously that means that they must have an advantage over them. If I were to start off with a villain, would he be equip with advanced training, gear, better SPECIAL, or what? Like how "buffed" would he be compared to your average hero? And to what extent? And does he have to be set on his ways? Like if somehow he was convinced to remain neutral or turn good, is that a bad thing/not allowed?

Also, do cyberponies exist? 

Edited by Defender of Tomorrow

@@Defender of Tomorrow,

My main character is a Cyberpony. So yes they exist.

Your strength can be determined by a few things, but experience is the most important thing to keep in mind. A Vault dweller with no training or fighting experience will not be as an effective fighter as say a Sentinel for the Steel Rangers. SPECIAL, I like to keep on Fallout 3's 40 System in which the Special must Add up to 40 total. Training depends on back story. Gear also falls under that category. Basically, the back story you make for your character, how you design them and what they do in life determinants what gear and training they start with.

Examples: A vault dweller will start with a jump suit and a pistol. Maybe a bat or baton.  A merc will have maybe leather or metal armour and some slightly stronger wasteland guns. A Knight or Paladin will have power armour and heavy weapons, with a lot of training to go along with it. Its a system which puts a heavy emphasis on how you tell your story and how it shapes your characters.

Villains are powerful because they are typically the people who have seen the worst of the world, have the most experience with it and are naturally better at being cold blooded killers. Of course we have exceptions to this rule. I say look at the characters listed on page on and how those characters act and are armed in the story so far to get a judgement of what I'm talking about. Again, a lot simpler when put in practice.

Turning from good to bad or bad to good is not something I discourage. Its a very good tool for character development. Minds can be swayed in real life, so why not here?

I really love writing long and detailed posts like this. Gives me a very satisfying feeling.

@@Defender of Tomorrow

White Tail and Blooddrop are the two leaders of a faction. A group of Raiders named White Sting situated in the eastern mountains between Fillydelphia and Manehatten. They are about 350 Strong, military grade weapons, military training, highly defensible and well hidden stronghold. White is currently travelling along disguised as a mare and Blooddrop is in her factions settlement.

So having your OC also starting with a faction will actually give me some competition or a group of people I can call allies.

Oh I'm glad that its alright. I look forward to interacting with your characters. Do we need to have names for "NPCs" of our faction? Or would we just make them up as we go along. 

Make them as we go along would be fine, gives us less to worry about.

A bit of a side note, but does anyone believe that FoE in tersm of art and fanfiction is dying? The rate of newer works are becoming increasingly slow and very few older fics are being updated. The fanbase also fails to adapt to newer content, such as Fo4.

A bit of a side note, but does anyone believe that FoE in tersm of art and fanfiction is dying? The rate of newer works are becoming increasingly slow and very few older fics are being updated. The fanbase also fails to adapt to newer content, such as Fo4.

Something I've personally been trying to avoid; hell, I gave Crackshot the skull bandana and updated his combat shotgun

@

I like to think Crackshot has been to Junstion R-17 a good few times, so he and Allegory and the other mare are familiar with one another :P

I can edit that if you're not cool with it though

Something I've personally been trying to avoid; hell, I gave Crackshot the skull bandana and updated his combat shotgun@

I like to think Crackshot has been to Junstion R-17 a good few times, so he and Allegory and the other mare are familiar with one another :P

I can edit that if you're not cool with it though

Wasn't really directed at the RP and more at the fanbase in general but alright.