Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Aftermath (Rp)

Flamestreak1990

@@Unicorncob @ @@Meson Bolt, @@Defender of Tomorrow

Allegory nodded and passed two hundred caps to Stream, humming to herself and verifying that he paid in full cost by doing a recount. "One-hundred forty...fifty...nice," she muttered before looking back up at Crackshot, raising her eyes."Sniper rifles? I don't think we've gotten enough caps or luck to get one of them for a while...let alone silencers compatible with the trademark calibers they use. You'll have better luck finding that in professional merc-dealers, not a regular weapons store."

The unicorn mare moved down the shelves anyway, and pulled a hunting rifle off the shelf. "This should be a good rifle if you need one, though. See here, polymer stock, a x3 medium range scope, and a straight-pull bolt. Stream got the parts for it and I modified the spare rifle myself," she described. The stock was held into place sturdily by duct tape and screws, and the scope was evidently a painted binocular fragment with edited glass lenses to fit the range appropriate for it. "Fairly light and portable, good range, and it uses .308, which is common, though it can also chamber .30-06...not hard to get. All this for five-fifty caps. With the two boxes of .308 ammunition."

She looked at the two new ponies come in at well...where were they all coming from? It was concerning her a bit now, and Stream eventually commented on it and asked the colt to return to the counter. "Lots of activity now...can't have them huddle up here," she whispered to Allie before declaring it out loud. "Hey, if you're finished buying your things you should leave the store now, can't have this place get too crowded."

Streamline then turned to Quiet, rubbing her hooves and taking out some boxes of scrap metal and all sorts of supplies; it looked like a heap of junk, but with the right hooves could be far more useful. "Alright, each kilogram of scrap metal or wood is 3 caps, duct tape roll and wonderglue jar is 10 caps, and each kilogram  of animal bone or chitin is 5 caps, marrow and ligaments included. Oil canisters are 8 caps, wrap of cloth is 4," she listed, then pointing outside. "There's an extra workbench outside you can use for free if you need to modify something.

"And no arguing in here. If you want a fight, take it outside where no one gets hurt," Streamline added, taking out her machine pistol and muttering to herself. "Now, what do you two need? Ammunition, guns, energy weapons, blades, or just plain food, water, all that crap?"

• Brohoof 1

@

@@Meson Bolt

Storm directed his gaze towards the merchant which he had been waiting ever so patiently for, he looked over to the little pony, seeing her distracted her took the open opportunity gladly. "Yez, you wouldn't happen to have zis part?" he asked, pulling out a small drawing of an odd looking part, it belonged to a plasma pistol, however, the capacitor looked a bit more unstable, if anything overcharged. "I would pay quite handzomly for zis part." he added, trying to provide some type of cap incentive for the merchant to look for it or be on the look for it. He didn't pay much attention to her little machine pistol, he had no intention of fighting, especially not that 16 year old brat of a mare, it wouldn't even be a fight to him, just the thought of it baffled him. 

Right on schedule, EDEN arrived at Junction R-7. The guard stationed at the gate had other ideas about letting it in though, blocking the gate and giving EDEN a threatening look.

Guard: "We don't want to hear any of that Enclave propaganda here. You're not spewing it now, but you will eventually. Now get."

With the guards reluctance, the Microphone on EDEN popped to life and the shutters on its "Face" Opened to reveal a screen. It was static for a moment, before showing the image of a pony in a gas mask.

White: "Don't talk down to my Eyebot like that. You threaten it again and I'll have you skinned. So move out of the way and let my bot through."

Guard: "And who exactly are you to tell me what to do?"

The pony on the screen removed the gas mask on 'her' face, allowing the guard to get a full view of the cybernetics and the Gang markings on her Jaw.

Guard: "I'm so sorry White. Had I know this bot belonged to you I-"

White: "Save it kid. Remember you're a Sleeper agent. Don't draw attention to yourself. My bot will be going inside now."

The guard simply nodded and moved to the side, allowing EDEN access to Junction R-7. Turning off the mic and closing the shutters, EDEN went about his task of looking for anything that may be related to the bounty.

@@@Defender of Tomorrow@,

Without taking her eyes off of Quiet, the mare produced what appeared to be a heavily-modified revolver from her saddlebag, tossing it onto the desk. "Two cases of .44 ammo," she ordered quickly. "Also I need parts for a comfort grip, bull barrel and reflex sights. I can craft those myself, just need the parts." Turning one ear towards the shopkeeper briefly, she added, "Make it quick if you could, I've got somewhere to be."

Allegory nodded and passed two hundred caps to Stream, humming to herself and verifying that he paid in full cost by doing a recount. "One-hundred forty...fifty...nice," she muttered before looking back up at Crackshot, raising her eyes."Sniper rifles? I don't think we've gotten enough caps or luck to get one of them for a while...let alone silencers compatible with the trademark calibers they use. You'll have better luck finding that in professional merc-dealers, not a regular weapons store."

The unicorn mare moved down the shelves anyway, and pulled a hunting rifle off the shelf. "This should be a good rifle if you need one, though. See here, polymer stock, a x3 medium range scope, and a straight-pull bolt. Stream got the parts for it and I modified the spare rifle myself," she described. The stock was held into place sturdily by duct tape and screws, and the scope was evidently a painted binocular fragment with edited glass lenses to fit the range appropriate for it. "Fairly light and portable, good range, and it uses .308, which is common, though it can also chamber .30-06...not hard to get. All this for five-fifty caps. With the two boxes of .308 ammunition."

@ @@Defender of Tomorrow @@Meson Bolt

Crackshot eyed up the hunting rifle, listening to the specs provided by Allegory. Certainly sounded like a decent weapon, and it'd make a decent backup. This old shotgun would do for a while as well.

After all, nothing could replace Persuasion.

"It'll do," he decided, and dropped another fifty five caps on the counter before taking the rifle and ammo, "Thanks. I'll put these to good use. Very good use."

He eyed up the strange mare and peculiar stallion one more time before going to leave. He recalled how the mare bumped against her earlier, but thought nothing of it.

@

He turned to leave, and looked at Quiet. "Meet me outside when you're done."

With that quick order, he left the shop and returned to the sunshine, where the pegasus mare was talking to another pony.

@@TheForgotenBrony @

He returned to the mare and hovered the padded armour and pistol to her.

"You'll need these," he simply said, before turning to set his tired eyes on the stallion, "Who are you?"

Edited by Unicorncob

Streamline then turned to Quiet, rubbing her hooves and taking out some boxes of scrap metal and all sorts of supplies; it looked like a heap of junk, but with the right hooves could be far more useful. "Alright, each kilogram of scrap metal or wood is 3 caps, duct tape roll and wonderglue jar is 10 caps, and each kilogram  of animal bone or chitin is 5 caps, marrow and ligaments included. Oil canisters are 8 caps, wrap of cloth is 4," she listed, then pointing outside. "There's an extra workbench outside you can use for free if you need to modify something.

"Alright overall that would be........30 bits, ok I think I can afford that." He scooped through bag of currency and fished the money for the items."

"That should be all of it, thank you." Quiet picked up his materials began to head the extra workbench he was directed to, Suddenly a unicorn mare with a light orange coat and a brandied Fiery red mane and tail. Quiet scolded her and brought a hoof to his head.

@@Meson Bolt,

"Hello Foray, and I still have my old one, but it's not in the best repair right about now, So I'm getting a new one pretty simple. So..........um how have you been?"

Edited by The Real 1990

@@Unicorncob,

Ratchet shook her head to wake up a little and blinked against the sun for a moment before standing up and taking the pistol, placing it in her leg holster then beginning to pull on the padded armour, not caring at all about anyone watching her get changed. Ratchet looked up and said '' Cheers, I appreciate it, hows everyone else getting on, are we ready to get a move on soon? ''. 

@

"Foray?" she snickered. "Haven't heard anypony call me that for a long time. As for how I've been... let's just say I'm still alive, with all my original limbs intact. Got the old ear fixed up too. But I figured after I'd cleaned up the Domain, there wasn't much left for me there, so I just sort of wandered up here."

Turning her head and looking at Crackshot for a moment, she focused her gaze back on Quiet. "You and your coltfriend got a contract or something? If it's worth it, I can tag along."

Turning her head and looking at Crackshot for a moment, she focused her gaze back on Quiet. "You and your coltfriend got a contract or something? If it's worth it, I can tag along."

"Coltfriend?" Quiet sighed, he shook his head."

"No Foray, just no. And if you want to help us hunt and somehow shut down the most feared raider gang in equestria, while also trying to kill the most fear pony in the wastes......then go ahead a knock yourself out. But none of us are responsible for any possible dismemberment, lacerations, trauma, or death that occurs to you."  He said, showing an abnormal amount of personality.

"Other then that, Welcome to the team!"  Quiet sarcastically added.

Edited by The Real 1990

@

"I hope you're not trying to scare me, because you already know that won't work," was her cocky reply. "Once, the Silvers thought they could scare the settlers of the Domain." She spat at the floor, adding, "You don't see too many Silvers around nowadays, do you?"

"Well, whatever it is you're doing sounds like great fun, but what's with this 'team'? Is this contract really that big?"

Ratchet shook her head to wake up a little and blinked against the sun for a moment before standing up and taking the pistol, placing it in her leg holster then beginning to pull on the padded armour, not caring at all about anyone watching her get changed. Ratchet looked up and said '' Cheers, I appreciate it, hows everyone else getting on, are we ready to get a move on soon? ''.

"Quiet is still taking his sweet time," Crackshot snarked, rolling his eyes, "We can't wait forever."

While they waited, the unicorn decided to was time to address something to the mare. "Who are you, anyway? Those moves of yours aren't just picked up in the wasteland. You've been trained, and well."

@@Meson Bolt,

"If I was trying to scare you, I would have made the mission sound much more dramatic. I'm just stating facts, as for the team. We only have 3 members as now. I'm being sarcastic, goodness I forgot how much you take everything so literally." Quiet smiled shyly.

"But I have to go now, a few ponies are waiting for outside. if want to join me I recommend so."

With that Quiet walked out the door.

@,  @@Unicorncob,

"Sorry, I had to get more supplies. Shall we go now?

Edited by The Real 1990

@@,

Foray nodded as Quiet exited the room, thinking to herself briefly and casting a glance back on the pistol she wanted modified. Shaking her head she scooped it up and stuck it in her bag, adding, "Never mind, I'll find the parts elsewhere. Thanks for your time," before stepping away and bounding down the front door. 

@@Unicorncob@,

Needing a moment to fasten an armored leather harness to herself, she nodded towards the rest of the group but spoke to Quiet. "So these are your teammates, huh?" With that she focused on the pair of ponies in front of her. "I'm Foray, and if things pan out, it looks like I'll be traveling with you for a while."

@,

Ratchet nods, stretching her legs out and groaning a bit before returning to her upright stance.  '' So what exactly are we fighting against here, do we have a plan of attack, or are we just going in all guns blazing, neither bothers me.'' Pulling out a cigarette she lit it, and while lightning it she continued saying out of the side of her mouth '' Just bare in mind , I will be going in after the combat has started, picking them off from behind, I have a few of these bad boys to make sure of it....'' She quickly flashed open her saddle bag showing a couple of stealth boys before closing it again.  

@ @ @@Meson Bolt

Crackshot curled his upper lip in annoyance at Ratchet's ignoring him.

Fine, don't answer me. Pegasus pride.

He looked at Foray, hearing that she was joining the group as well.

This better not come out of my cut.

"We're going after Blooddrop's gang," he explained to the group, "In the mountains northeast of here. It's gonna be cold as balls up there, which is why I got us padded armour. I wanted a sniper rifle to pick off their guards from a vantage point, but since nopony in there had one to spare, we're doing it live. Any questions?"

• Brohoof 1

A small glowing blue sphere that appeared to be made of fire and plasma appeared in the sky near a stack of trains. It slowly expanded until it was about twice the size of a pony. Small amounts of lightning started sparking out of it before it suddenly expanded to be around 5 times the size of a pony, partially enveloping the trains in the stack. Suddenly, the orb dissipated in a small explosion that seemed to push nothing and a red pony fell from where the orb was. Where it had been touching the trains, a large chunk of the trains were missing and had a red hot edge.

Scarlett fell to the ground unconscious in this new reality.

@@Child Of Darkness

@@Ethan Sawyer

Storm just had enough of this waiting, he quickly took the part drawing and hid it in his clothes, this type of establishment probably didn't even have the part, seeing as everypony seemed to have conventional weaponry. It was just then as he was leaving the shop that he felt something wrong, like a disturbance somewhere nearby, he couldn't exactly put it on his hoof, but something had certainly changed. 

Once he left the shop, he noticed a peculiar looking eyebot, he hadn't seen many of these around and couple help but approach it, looking it over, admiring the craftsman ship that went into it, it wasn't this often that you saw a fully functional eyebot just wandering the wastes. He was just about to envelope the machine in magic before he remembered that this probably belonged to somepony important, like duh! Not everypony has a eyebot, and certainly not one of this caliber. 

"You guys open for new member?" she shifts looking over the group having been there from my previous conversation

"I'm looking for sow thing to do, gotta get the funds to fix my; well, let's not talk of that."

"And - she clears her throat - what would my pay be?"

"A seasoned killer such as myself doesn't exactly do things for free."

@@Defender of Tomorrow, Looking at the pony who had just wondered up to his Eyebot, White felt a need to say something to him, mainly because of the absurd amounts of Cybernetics that have been implemented onto his body. With a small Fizz, the Microphone on EDEN came to life, the shutters for the screen remained closed for now. Out of the microphone, came the voice of an older mare, heavily metallic and slightly distorted.

White: "Well well, look at what we have here. It's not everyday I see a Cyber pony walking about the Wastes so freely. Most of your kind tend to hide from the prejudice of the world. Glad to see you're not a coward. Oh, but where are my manners, you may call me EDEN for now. That is the name of this Eyebot unit. My identity is one that is best to remain hidden. For a time at least. I will say though, those enchantments you have are quite impressive. Kind of makes me feel like upgrading my own. But I have a question for you. Two actually. First Question: Have you heard any rumours circling around about a bounty for one Raider Queen by the name Blooddrop? Second Question: If the answer to the first question is yes, have you seen anyone who looks like they may be undertaking said bounty?"

At this point in time, A large quantity of energy had emerged seemingly out of thin air not too far away from where EDEN was. Though source was unknown, but White sure was curious to figure out.

@@Child Of Darkness

Storm was somewhat surprised that the eye-bot suddenly spoke, of course it wasn't the actual thing speaking, more like proxy for the pony whose voice was now being emitted from the microphone. He wondered why the shutters didn't open, usually they did whenever someone was using this to communicate, but he figured that the pony wanted to stay anonymous. The voice seemed like it was being manipulated somehow, it was awfully familiar to how he could manipulate his voice and speculated that he was speaking to a cybernetically enhanced pony. The thought of him talking to his kind, even though it was through an eye-bot put him at ease, he was absolutely disgusted with all the inefficient bodies walking around him.

"I am zurprised you can zee my cybernetics, I suppose I am not that good at the art of disguise." he said and smiled at the comment of the anonymous pony upgrading themselves, he loved that word, upgrade. "I have heard of zis raider, and by ze looks of it, the ponies that are inside zat building zeem to be buying lots of gear." he said, it wasn't too hard to piece together that perhaps the pony behind the eye-bot was this bloodrop. He then had a peculiar feeling that he was not actually talking to the raider queen, but actually another proxy for her. It was plausible, the pony had just said they were cybernetic and if he could manipulate his voice, they could too, he didn't think too much of it and blankly stared at the machine. "Why do you azk?" he said, if there was a plan in place to kill these mercenaries here and now he would consider fighting, that little mare that was mocking him needed to be taught a lesson or two, but then again, he wanted to investigate the strange energy that was released moments ago.

@@Defender of Tomorrow, "Even through the eyes of this machine, I can spot a cybernetic easily. Little tricks of the trade. I want to know because I deal in the trade of information, and I personally have an issue with the Raider Queen. Lets just say, the people who use to own that base were once very good for my businesses. So I have a problem with loosing out on all those caps. So I want to spread a little dirt about her and her home. I've been in and out a few times, learned a few things. What's wrong with wanting a bit of pay back. *giggle* Thank you for the information anyway. Will I would like to go right to them, this energy reading takes vital priority. You wanna come and take a look? I may need someone who can actually move things."

@@Child Of Darkness

Storm nodded, not saying a word about this so called plan the pony had against the Raider Queen, he would rather not take sides, especially if this was just some sort of test to see if he had issues with the Queen. "I was actually going to go and zee zis energy reading myzelf, however, I zon't mind if we both go." he said, his eyes glowing yellow as he turned around in the direction of the energy reading, scanning the horizon for anything that could be dangerous. "I wonder who or what cauzed the reading.." he said before heading in the direction of the mysterious blast, his magic enveloping his sword faintly in case he needed it for anything.

The sight of the disturbance was not very far away from the location, a short walk was all that was required of them and EDEN made the distance within a minute or so. The area from which the anomaly originated was a stack of old trains in the far edges of the Junction. Most of it heavily burnt and other parts, was safe to say, might as well not exist any more. In the epicentre of it all, lied a mare, possibly in her late teens early 20's going by appearances. And what an odd appearance she had. The wasteland had clearly not made a mark on her yet, which spiked White's curiosity in so many ways. @@Defender of Tomorrow, "Hey look at this. We got a live one here. Goodness knows who the hell she is or what she did, but I thinking someone needs to be questioned. Its not everyday you see someone do something like this. I've get an itching feeling that's telling me something is not right with her. And I want to know exactly what that is." @@Ethan Sawyer, EDEN moved in close to the unconscious mare, scanning her carefully in SATS targeting, looking carefully for anything he would consider strange.

@@Unicorncob, @, @,  

"I've a question," Foray spoke up as she crammed bullets into a few magazines. "About how far is it to the mountains? None of y'all look like you're carrying a significant amount of food, and I could stockpile for you." She nodded towards her deep-pocketed harness and saddlebag, both of which were mostly empty. "Also about this gang -- how many ponies are we talking? A squad, a battalion, or a whole damn army?"

@@Unicorncob, @, @,  

"I've a question," Foray spoke up as she crammed bullets into a few magazines. "About how far is it to the mountains? None of y'all look like you're carrying a significant amount of food, and I could stockpile for you." She nodded towards her deep-pocketed harness and saddlebag, both of which were mostly empty. "Also about this gang -- how many ponies are we talking? A squad, a battalion, or a whole damn army?"

"I can answer that." He announced turning back to foray.

"I'm not quite sure how long it will it take to get to the mountain, but if I had to take a guess, only about few days. As for the gang, we were advised to wipe out most of the gang, And the killing the leader is a MUST."  He looked at the mare carefully, trying to stress the importance of these guidelines.

"Got it?"