Post atypical bands you like

Probably Lee

Does liking "The Monkees" count? They really did some good wok back in the 1960's. "Goin' Down" is one of my favorites. It's very unusual. It's actually about a guy who has a sudden change of heart in...MID SUICIDE!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

first, whats your definition of "atypical", also, I do like the Blue Man Group when it comes to using wacky instruments. 

Also, Frank Zappa does some rather unusual music, and the Doors has some funny odd stuff if you dig a little, like "I'm your Doctor" 

• Brohoof 2

first, whats your definition of "atypical", also, I do like the Blue Man Group when it comes to using wacky instruments. 

Also, Frank Zappa does some rather unusual music, and the Doors has some funny odd stuff if you dig a little, like "I'm your Doctor" 

I suppose a sound or composition that is not common. Kind of hard to describe it X3. Uncommon combinations or sounds I guess. Like a garage rock band that's lead is a saxophone, a band that combines unlikely genres or a band that has such a out there sound, that it is difficult to find bands that sound similar.

Also they do have some pretty unusual music, they are good.

Does liking "The Monkees" count? They really did some good wok back in the 1960's. "Goin' Down" is one of my favorites. It's very unusual. It's actually about a guy who has a sudden change of heart in...MID SUICIDE!

Dang, I really like that. Thanks! :D

Edited by Savage Lee
  • Brohoof 1