health Do you vape?

Rainbow    Dash

• 1 month later...

I’ve used the MONQ disposable diffusers. No nicotine or tobacco in them. I don’t really use them unless I’m really going through a rough time. I’m not entirely convinced they’re as safe as portrayed. 

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

4 minutes ago, Operetta said:

I’m not entirely convinced they’re as safe as portrayed. 

I agree. They're not as bad as cigarettes/tobacco, though it's not considered 100% safe. I used to vape a couple years ago, I can't guarantee that myself.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I switched from cigars to vaping a while back and haven't looked back. I also love hunting for new flavors—it's like a fun little adventure every time I pick up a new juice.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

No. I have never vaped and I never will. Why waste money on buying poison. To die faster? I think smoking and vaping are stupid. Breathing in poison and enjoying it? That sounds crazy.

The money can be spent on more useful things.

I have a lot of classmates who vape and some of them also smoke. They vape in class, sometimes even during lessons. I hate it when they do it around me. I hate breathing in that poison.

Some classmates suggested me to try vaping but I always refused. They said that I was doing the right thing by not vaping. They say that vaping is bad but they can't give it up. They are already addicted to it.

If you smoke or vape, remember that you are killing yourself and the people around you!

• Brohoof 3

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

(edited)

I don't vape, but do smoke a pipe when camping sometimes. It's not like I'm fan of smoking, but I enjoy the ritual if cleaning and preparing the pipe. The same with coffee, I like brewing it even more than drinking.

Edited by Crypty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me, vaping NEXA N20000 has been a great choice. It’s smooth and reliable, making it perfect for daily use and flavor experimentation. Keeps my cravings at bay while I enjoy exploring different flavors.

Edited by Fredalg
  • Brohoof 1

No, I don't like smoking in general. I find it uncouth and unhealthy, even vaping. I've noticed that many of my old friends have taken up smoking or drinking excessively, and it's off-putting to see them constantly smoking when we're together. It makes me less inclined to hang out with them. However, if that's what they choose to do, it's their prerogative.

• Brohoof 1

Nah. Definitely not as gross as smoking is but I just don’t really have any interest in it, same as smoking. Don’t see any reason to go out of my way and acquire a new vice for no reason :P

• Brohoof 1

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png