Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Does anypony play a a instrument

Outragedmaple15

The first instrument I learned back in 4th grade was the baritone. Throughout middle school I learned Tuba, bass, and trumpet. In high school I learned the sousaphone, trombone, the bass trombone, french horn, bugle, and percussion. Now in college, my primary instruments are the Tuba for symphonic band and orchestra, and the Bass Trombone for jazz band. Bass trombone is probably the most fun to play cause I have the range of a tuba through the trumpet. Sousaphone is also fun because I love marching band, but I have chronic back pain now from the years of field shows in high school...

I play acoustic and electric guitar. 

I own one of each and I mainly use my skills to play cartoon theme songs and 90s rock music, it makes me happy o_o. 

Lately I've been saving up for a Ukulele because I've become a big fan of Steven universe and Adventure time. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Played the acoustic guitar for a while when I was a teenager, just lost interest over time since I didn't really have much inspiration for it. Still have it, might just dust it off one day.

• 1 month later...