Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Into the void (OOC)

Drago Ryder

Between each universe, there is a thread of reality that separates each unique macrocosm. They vary greatly in almost every aspect so you never really know what you're getting when you cross into another plane of existence. One could have dragons and humans coexisting together while another could have pastel colored ponies who try to protect their home while also learning about friendship. This thread is not easily torn and it is practically a law of reality that should not be broken; for those who do, aren't exactly the same. Some could pay with a limb, their life, or just simply have their body transformed into something completely different.

Now with that bit of exposition out of the way, let's get down to the nice meaty bits. In essence, this is an RP where something goes horribly wrong and a portal opens up, sending a group of random ocs to the human world. However, the characters who go through this will wish that they had gone to the Equestria Girls universe. Au contraire, my friends. This time, they come to our world nearing the end of spring of 1939. Along with that, they have no control over where they pop up, and there are going be changes. I will insert a bulleted list below of said changes for the convenience of everyone involved. Oh, and there may or may not be a chance of a few characters going back to Equestria. As of now, I plan for all of them to be stuck in our world with no way home. With that out of the way, I look forward to your ideas, suggestions, and characters.

• All equine based (That does include changelings.) and griffin characters will be turned into humans the instant they appear in our world.
  • All dragon characters (assuming that we actually have some outside of my own) will remain the way they are in every aspect.

Rules

1. Keep to the forum guildines.

2. Keep this historically accurate. Lord knows I will.

3. Expect all characters to meet at one point. Whether they know that or not is dependent on the story.

Character submission:

Just post a link to the oc you want to use and either a quick description of what they look like or picture

Example

Name: Blitz Ryu

Human appearance: 5' 9" with short black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

Main Party

1.Blitz Ryu (link in signature)

2.Gale (link in signature)

3.Shadow Beast (reader8363)

As I was writing this, I was debating with myself on if I should allow magic into our world. Since I have yet to come up with an answer to such a problem for the last ten minutes, I will be turning to whoever will be signing up for this. Do you want this to be a requirement, optional, or not even be a aspect in the rp.

Edited by Drago Ryder

He's good to go. As for the appearance, I would go for a dragon-human hybrid, but that's just me. Also, please give a description of what he would look like as a human, and what would you think if magic and wings didn't transition with the ponies into our world?

Mighty as well throwing in Kyubi. The link to her OC is in my signature.

Human appearance: 5' 3" with black hair, amber eyes, and and pale skin. She is still blind and would look like she was of Japanese descent.

Mighty as well throwing in Kyubi. The link to her OC is in my signature.

Human appearance: 5' 3" with black hair, amber eyes, and and pale skin. She is still blind and would look like she was of Japanese descent.

Accepted. Also, denoting descent will not influence where you land.

I'll go with Heltheain. He is in my signature, obviously... Since I am not posting him up here.

Human Appearance: About 179cm or around 5'9. Partly visible brown hair, one blue eye. All of his dragon parts resized to his current body. Scandinavian white skin.

Oh and hello Ryder. Long time no see.