Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Album so far

aeswa

Ok. That first song sounds a little to overwhelming. I think you need to lower those rapid effects and scrambling, as they can get to people's head and give them a feeling of discomfort. Also, the piano could use a more developed melody, that can lead into a filtered sawtooth running on the low end of the frequency spectrum. Reverberated white noise would be very effective. I'm not getting that darkness feeling, more like a heavily psychedelic overloaded electronic piece.  

The second piece has the same issue. You would want to lower the effects and bring in some of the more ambient aspects of the song. Go with reverberated heavy kicks to build tension and use generally uneven beats. After all, it is cupcakes...

All in all, these pieces could use a ton of work. I'm here if you need any help. 

• Brohoof 1

Ok. That first song sounds a little to overwhelming. I think you need to lower those rapid effects and scrambling, as they can get to people's head and give them a feeling of discomfort. Also, the piano could use a more developed melody, that can lead into a filtered sawtooth running on the low end of the frequency spectrum. Reverberated white noise would be very effective. I'm not getting that darkness feeling, more like a heavily psychedelic overloaded electronic piece.  

The second piece has the same issue. You would want to lower the effects and bring in some of the more ambient aspects of the song. Go with reverberated heavy kicks to build tension and use generally uneven beats. After all, it is cupcakes...

All in all, these pieces could use a ton of work. I'm here if you need any help. 

Ok, it is a bit too late for these songs, but i will use your advice in future tracks, thank you :)

Ok, it is a bit too late for these songs, but i will use your advice in future tracks, thank you :)

Okay, the key is, when you're making these ambient/atmospheric songs, don't overwhelm your audience with so much effects. Try to produce an image your audience can follow. 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, the key is, when you're making these ambient/atmospheric songs, don't overwhelm your audience with so much effects. Try to produce an image your audience can follow. 

Well, those I wasnt trying to be atmospheric or ambient. But I will use that when making those kinds of tracks

Well then, what were you trying to do?

I don't know what you mean. 

The genre of the first one was Speedcore, normal speedcore.

The second one was Terrorcore, normal Terrorcore.