Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Would Be Applejack's Boyfriend?

AndrewKnapp

Never understood why so many people pair AJ with Caramel, isn't Caramel essentially a Background Pony?

It's all just speculation. It's nice to have a little straight shipping in this fandom where lesbian shipping is so common. There's nothing wrong with gay ships of course, but it's nice to have some variety.

I still disagree. We could leave it as a simple question of "Who would Applejack date, (if anyone)?"

• Brohoof 1

I still disagree. We could leave it as a simple question of "Who would Applejack date, (if anyone)?"

People can make threads they like, you can make the one you suggested if you like.

Besides it is a completely different question, expecially when there are so few male characters it the show we have to consider backround characters as possibilities.

People can make threads they like, you can make the one you suggested if you like.

Besides it is a completely different question, expecially when there are so few male characters it the show we have to consider backround characters as possibilities.

I still don't like heteronormative questions like this. Applejack hasn't shown any romantic interest, so she might not be attracted to guys, or anyone for that matter! I don't like the idea of have possibilities so limited like that. I can't see her with any guy currently on the show.