Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Chaos, Master of Discord

NavelColt

Hmmmm............That makes me MUCH older than you.

How did you escape your stone prison in the garden?

me replying has nothing to do with my OC.

You are just insulting me now.

I was talking to your OC. Not you. Edited by rterwa

Celestia and Luna turned me to stone long ago. After long enough, they were no longer the masters of the elements, thusly, thier spell over me that had turned me to stone had weakened considerably. At that point, all it took was some arguing in front of my statue for me to get a crack to shoot up my statue's body, and then, escape.

• Brohoof 1

I was talking to your OC. Not you.

When I reply'ed I wasn't my OC.

Celestia and Luna turned me to stone long ago. After long enough, they were no longer the masters of the elements, thusly, thier spell over me that had turned me to stone had weakened considerably. At that point, all it took was some arguing in front of my statue for me to get a crack to shoot up my statue's body, and then, escape.

I meant right now, After the events of "The Return Of Harmony".

HAHAHA, you call MY body an ordered body? It's true I may be one entity, but don't forget Doctor that I am made up of numerous different random animals. I represent chaos to it's most defined level.

I recall no such brother, however, I will gleefully accept him as such, as I can always use some help in overthrowing Equestria~

exactly. All of those animals fitted in one body in perfect harmony.

The Mane 6 are not mature, and thusly, thier power to cast the spell may be strong, but it doesn't last very long. Unlike Celestia and Luna, both near-divine entities, they do not possess the power to keep me imprisoned for eons to come like Celestia and Luna once did.

exactly. All of those animals fitted in one body in perfect harmony.

I don't call that harmony, I call that chaos, but to each his own doctor~

• Brohoof 1

Fellow Kin,

As the some in the fandom suggest,

Did you have a tragic relationship with Celestia once?

Discord, you seem to take pride in your chaos, but have you ever thought of how vast the Universe is?

Why concentrate your power in one place?

Also, love what you've with the place, but it's kind of hard to get to the TARDIS when it's in a flying upside-down island.

(edited)

Muwahahaha. Celestia and I may possess some history, but it shall remain behind closed doors~

Doctor: I'm far too lazy to go and try to find other planets with life intelligent enough to appreicate, and fear my chaos. Besides, it's too much fun trolling Celestia to go anywhere else <3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Discord, you seem to take pride in your chaos, but have you ever thought of how vast the Universe is?

Why concentrate your power in one place?

Also, love what you've with the place, but it's kind of hard to get to the TARDIS when it's in a flying upside-down island.

That would probably be my regard.

how come you claim to create chaos, when in reality, you are just a pushover who creates a giant amusment park of a reality which is easily coped with...or even...out shined in the level of chaos

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

how come you claim to create chaos, when in reality, you are just a pushover who creates a giant amusment park of a reality which is easily coped with...or even...out shined in the level of chaos

How come you claim to be better than me at chaos, when in fact you're just a fan-character who has no real comparison to actual characters from the show? :P

• Brohoof 2

but i could kill him easily

Kill who? Discord?

He's Immortal, He can't die.

You're a dragon,

You aren't even immortal.

Conclusion:

Discord Wins.

but i could kill him easily

You can't kill chaos, that's like killing space, or time. It's always there, it's part of the universe, you'd destroy yourself in the process.

And be thankful I'm even considering you have enough power to do so. In my opinion, you might just be a hoax.

• Brohoof 3

who said i would kill chaos, i said i could kill discord, like my bio says, i have light AND dark control, good and bad, right and wrong, i would probably take his place to keep order....and i am immortal as well you know, discord couldnt kill me even if he used his best attacks.

(edited)

who said i would kill chaos, i said i could kill discord, like my bio says, i have light AND dark control, good and bad, right and wrong, i would probably take his place to keep order....and i am immortal as well you know, discord couldnt kill me even if he used his best attacks.

I have no interest in looking at you let alone trying to kill you ;) You're immortality is irrelevant. We only talk now because you're the one bragging and hounding after me saying you're better.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Light =/= Wisdom/Science

Darkness =/= Chaos.

'Nuff Said.

Which means you would bring Chaos.

Which also means Discord could control the Dark part of you.

Edited by AceCord

I have no interest in looking at you let alone trying to kill you ;) You're immortality is irrelevant. We only talk now because you're the one bragging and hounding after me saying you're better.

maybe because i am trying to start a fight and due battle with you, i have goals 2 you know, and one of them is showing up a discord, do you accept my challenge

(side fact: you can ignore this comment, but isnt this all so much like pokemon black and white in a way, the whole yin/yang thing)

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

maybe because i am trying to start a fight and due battle with you, i have goals 2 you know, and one of them is showing up a discord, do you accept my challenge

No, so please leave me be =D

/Endofstory

• Brohoof 1

whatever, but you still seem like a spoiled 7 year old who was never told no

battling me might have restored your honor

He's 18..............

Also Fighting is just stupid,

Those who want to fight should be ashamed.

Edited by AceCord