Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you would like to see get a port on modern game systems

ElectronicGamerBrony

Super Mario Sunshine. The game has been well-forgotten by Nintendo it seems like at this point and it would be an almost perfect fit for the 3DS. I could also see some sort of game-mode being put in  where competitors use FLUDD to jet-pack around and shoot from a resource meter that they would be able to refill by sitting in water or at a refilling spot. This could also work for the Switch, but I see 3DS being more likely.

Wonderful 101 on the Switch plz

blahblahblahtoomanywiiuportsblabla

fuck off

WONDERFUL 101 ON SWITCH PLZ

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on PS4. Outside of Apocalypse it's the only mainline game I haven't played yet. It looks like a ton of fun too.

I would also love to see modern remakes of Phantasy Star III: Generation of Doom and Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium since the first two games got PS2 remakes. I'm not the biggest fan of the third game, but it was still a really cool and impressive game in its own right, while IV is just amazing. Of course, given the brand is so strongly associated with the MMOs, I doubt we'll get remakes any time soon. 

I'd honestly love a redux of Super Metroid. Like not a remake of any sort, just like give it HD resolution support, 16:9 widescreen support, put it on the switch eShop and charge like $20 for it. I would totally pay for it.

• Brohoof 1