Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Well it snowed over night, and it was just enough to have me plow the road for 1 and a half hours, since the temperature is going to stay like this for days.

• Brohoof 1

It's cloudy, windy, and starting to rain as we are bracing for a big storm here in California.

Edited by StarlightNyars

We had a string of very nice days, but sadly it's warming up now and we have a chance of severe thunderstorms tonight. UGHHHH. So sick of these pathetic South winters. It's February. It's supposed to be WINTER STORMS, not this chance of tornado nonsense... *losing her mind*

28 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I would surely and lovely take the brute force of that hail:(  

As for me, cold and cloudy at 45 degrees:yeahno:  

I rather have that kind of XD

1 hour ago, Savygriffs said:

Supposed to storm late tonight, not too happy.

Also I'm pretty sure Spring is coming early here. :oh_golly:

Hopefully the storm won't cause any power outages or internet slowdowns for you.

Spring is far far away for me. Only dark and cold and frozen snow as far as eyes can see.

Ewww In the mid 70s today and tomorrow and sunny. The trees are blooming and it sucks, it sucks so much. It can't be coming... not yet... it's too soon... Be gone, Spring. Your time is not here yet. STAY IN YOUR LANE.

It rained for awhile during the night and into the morning. I believe it was around 50 degrees Fahrenheit but it felt warmer than that. It is now very windy.

Still cloudy with slight drizzling at 51 degrees, today should be the last day of this storm.