Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What is your favorite underrated song?

Dark Bun

(edited)

By me, its an entire Band actually.

I mean, they arent that good ( i just mean, they arent my favorite band of all time or something ), but they are good enough to at least get a little attention, since i couldnt find anything about them on the entire Internet, so i uploaded their Songs all by myself.

I dont know, which Song i would consider my Favorite...so im just gonna link the Song, that is named after the Band.

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

This is definitely an underrated song. In fact, the band itself is!

(edited)

It's Fall Out Boy, as usual. Whoops...

I love this song particularly. I mean, you can't understand a word being sung, but it sounds pretty cool to me. Definitely deserves more love, but I'm guessing it's quite a little known song due to it only being on the deluxe edition of From Under the Cork Tree and not appearing to be officially posted by the band anywhere on YouTube.

There is also a song named Larger Than Life by Pinkzebra which I very much enjoy. It has very inspiring lyrics and a really nice sound to it. :) There are so many more underrated songs out there that I love, but none of them spring to mind at the moment. :)

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

I love this song particularly. I mean, you can't understand a word being sung, but it sounds pretty cool to me.

I kinda like songs that you can't understand the first run through for some reason. It gives me another reason to listen to it again.

Three albums by Black Sabbath, actually...which is odd, because they're supposed to be popular.

Technical Ecstasy, Never Say Die!, and Sabotage. (That's not chronological order. >.>) I like most every single song on these albums, but they aren't very well known, it seems...

I really, really like the song "Forget" by Marina and the Diamonds, it reminds me so much of Akito from Fruits Basket (mah baby!) and overall just has a really cool message about owning up your mistakes and stepping up to fix them. That sometimes you have to just forgive, forget and move on.

• Brohoof 1

This particular track from the game 'Thomas Was Alone'.

I find that the entire soundtrack for that game is quite underrated. Also, the game in the video itself is not Thomas Was Alone but something else. 

• 5 years later...