Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non MLP-hobbies.

CastletonSnob

I guess I could say programming is a hobby, but my programming classes wear me out so much that I hardly do any coding in my free time. :lie: Also, if it's not for a class, I usually program something pony related... :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

Mostly something car related. That and video games, anime, movies I like music too. So yeah I also cook a lot. Hmm I enjoy spending my time doing things I like doing. Though I kind of feel like I should get into motorsports.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Right now my hobby is searching for a hobby that I’d like to do haha. 

That's a hobby kind of like the cutie mark crusaders I'd have thought working with airplanes you'd have airplanes or flying as hobby.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

That's a hobby kind of like the cutie mark crusaders I'd have thought working with airplanes you'd have airplanes or flying as hobby.

I used to take flight lessons a bit a few years ago, but quit when I decided I didn’t want to do it professionally.  

I have a few in mind.  I used to take horse back riding lessons, and took piano lessons for a bit.  Both were fun. 

But then when I went skydiving I loved it too haha.  Been thinking about training to do it myself. 

• Brohoof 3

I enjoy cooking, baking, sewing and playing video games the most.  Some times I'll pick at a book but I have a harder time focusing on reading something unfamiliar these days, like all of those sewing manuals I downloaded... :okiedokieloki:

• 1 month later...

I’m into Star Wars in a massive way and I have a big Star Wars collection. I’m into Disney stuff; movies, theme parks, music, and I’ve been an armchair Imagineer since I was little. I also like to create art and write stories. I guess those are my main interests. Lots of sub-categories too, but this covers the prime stuff.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mainly Drawing, Singing, but also watching anime, watching movies, watching videos, theme parks, and Swimming.

Edited by Starry Sky
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

i like to play a lot of virtual reality (oculus quest 2) i love music i read too much fanfiction i watch formula 1 i like to workout once or twice a week and i play some pokemon go :)

• Brohoof 1

Aside from video games, I spend most of my free time listening to music, writing and watching movies.

Edited by Cash_In

• 1 month later...

Well .. reading, playing videos games (not so much within the last year or so), reading, watching movies, tinkering, programming, walking/hiking, a bit electronics, there are some more but this should give you a good insight :>