Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legoland employees are best ponies

Scootalonathan

(wasn't really sure where to put this, but I saw a few similar threads in here, if there's a better place to put this can somepony move it over there?)

So, today I went to LEGOLand, and I wore my Scootaloo shirt.

One of the employees working at a stand saw it and called me over and gave me a brohoof and asked me who my favorite ponies were, and we talked slightly whenever I passed by him. The last time I saw him he told me to go give a brohoof to another employee, and yeah. It was pretty darn neat.

Also, I got on this Jungle Cruise ripoff ride thing and the boat driver said "Hey, this is a brony-free boat!". XD

But yeah today was pretty awesome, and on top of that I got a Deadpool LEGO set mainly so I can do this:

Posted Image

So yeah, if any of you guys happen to go to LEGOLand California you might want to wear a pony shirt. :P

• Brohoof 14

(edited)

Scootaloo is always watching...

post-1372-0-39775600-1335843907.png

Pretty awesome story though. I don't live in California...Closest themepark to me is Six Flags. Next time I go I will wear a pony shirt for sure.

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 1

I really need a brony shirt for when I go to the National Air and Space Museum and the other places like that now. :P

i went to California and only found slender man symbols everywhere, public bathrooms, highway under passes, back alleys ect.

I live in California and I've never seen any slender man symbols anywhere. D: Maybe I should start looking for them more often?

Or maybe not because I don't want to scare myself

(edited)

Woah woah woah.

Woah.

Woah.

Slow. The. Motherfuck. Down.

There are deadpool legos? Are you shitting me?

Edited by Evilshy Liege of Chrysalis
  • Brohoof 1

Yup.

Part of their new Superheroes line. (They have both Marvel and DC universes.)

http://shop.lego.com...r-Showdown-6866

Not specifically Deadpool LEGOs, but they have Deadpool in them and it's pretty freaking awesome.

Wolverine...

Deadpool...

Magneto...

lego set...

I... I need to clean off my monitor...

That place is one of the most awesome places to ever go. The staff is extremely friendly. Also I take it some ponies here are lego bronies?

That's so cool! And holy crap!!! Deadpool's on a pony!!!!!! Well, it's official, that is officially the coolest image known to man! B)

I worked for a lego store for a while :P

I really want a shirt too but it's so hard to find a good one and I hate ordering stuff online. Maybe theres a way to make my own shirt

That's a pretty cool story there, bro.

But in all seriousness, that is pretty wicked. Makes me want to get a shirt of my own... Heh.

... post-2915-0-62672800-1335922091.jpg

The fourth wall...

post-2915-0-50267000-1335922193.jpg

So. many. PICTURES!

My shirt:

post-2915-0-36567500-1335921943.jpg

MAKE CUSTOM SHIRTS -- THEY ROCK!

;3

P.S. The ride control-man sounds like a butt hash.

In Disneyland, the female opperator (named Diane) for Space Mountain is a pegasister. Instead of going on the ride, I let about 15 people cut me and lets just say she loved my Dumb Fabric shirt (;

• Brohoof 1