Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash's New Rocket Launcher

Chigens and Kay

(edited)

Previous Drawing (circa 3 weeks ago): http://mlpforums.com...ight-pony-fied/

GUESS I got some explaining to do...

This drawing has been in my sketchbook for like 3 weeks now and I JUST got around to finishing it. I have no idea why I lost my motivation to draw... I just found it though.

post-1372-0-07396400-1335849289_thumb.jpg

I dedicate this to Scootacool. Just because you're so damn cool.

I know this isn't that good.

First, I don't like Rainbow Dash. Second, I rushed it so I can draw other things. Third, I just don't care right now...

ANYWAY...comment, critique my many mistakes, or if you haven't seen my art before:

Click the link in my signature. It should lead to all of my arts.

FUN FACT: Clicking on the image expands it to ENORMOUS proportions.

Have a good day.

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 5

Cool. Nice idea too, I always look forward to your art threads, y'know. I like the mane flow, the expression and the general idea. Its very nice.

But surely anything short of a solid gold Scootaloo toy would not be enough to tribute to the good character of Scootacool?

• Brohoof 1

Heh looks like your a TF2 fan (or just used the same model that TF2 used for the black box)

TF2 was the reason I stopped drawing for almost a month! It took my soul.

Also, thanks for noticing!

Cool. Nice idea too, I always look forward to your art threads, y'know. I like the mane flow, the expression and the general idea. Its very nice.

But surely anything short of a solid gold Scootaloo toy would not be enough to tribute to the good character of Scootacool?

Valid point. I just know that Scootacool likes my drawings so I kinda just dedicated it him, y'know? He just oozes coolness.

• Brohoof 2

You know anyone else who really enjoys your drawings, oozes coolness and is worthy of such a tribute? *Hint hint* *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

AHA! That was enjoyable. Alright, I will draw one tomorrow (today??) just for you my friend.

• Brohoof 1

I dedicate this to Scootacool. Just because you're so damn cool.

Why... Thank you!!! :wub:

Chigens! This drawing of RD is so freaking awesome, that I just had to give it my personal seal of approval!

post-1882-0-19469000-1336168370.jpg

• Brohoof 2

That's pretty cool. The rocket launcher looks a bit meh, but other than that, not bad at all.