Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Unrelatable Problems

crispy fries

4 hours ago, Splashee® said:

People in the grocery store, talking in front of the milk place, standing way too close. I don't wish people harm, but I do wonder how corona spreads not to these people?

Corona virus does not harm fellow viruses

• Brohoof 1

There’s too much demand on my time. Not a minute goes by all week when I’m not being asked to do something with someone. And once I’m done with one person another steps up to take their place like a tag-team. I don’t mind spending time with people but I almost never get any time to myself, and when I do I’m too exhausted to use it productively. It makes me very edgy and frustrated.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Having to live two existences at once. One primarily to protect the second until its in a position to reveal itself without consequence.

Sounds a bit like the whole closet thing for those qwerty people. And also the secret identity for superheroes issue. Are you a super hero?:P

Need 4 screws of certain size to attatch the base of a screen, but I have no instruction booklet nor idea or the specs of said screws :nom:

• Brohoof 1

When you're cruising down the road in your 20+ year old pickup truck and all of a sudden DEATH WOBBLE. Hate when that happens lol.

I bet nobody on here can relate to that one. :arethosehands: I'm not very good at this.

@Lucky Bolt I haven’t had a death wobble quite the way you describe, but there have been plenty of surprising sounds coming from under the hood at the worst possible times, usually followed by limping the car off to the side of the road and calling AAA. I can relate to any kind of car problems and they’re the WORST. :stressed:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

@Lucky Bolt I haven’t had a death wobble quite the way you describe, but there have been plenty of surprising sounds coming from under the hood at the worst possible times, usually followed by limping the car off to the side of the road and calling AAA. I can relate to any kind of car problems and they’re the WORST. :stressed:

Here you go. This is a death wobble. :awwthanks:

22 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Here you go. This is a death wobble. :awwthanks:

Oh my gosh that is hideous!!! I’ve never seen a vehicle behave that way before. I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff happen with cars and trucks but that thing looks like it’s about to fly apart at the hinges! If you have experienced this with your own truck I am truly sorry, Lucky. Especially after all the work you put into it. :(

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Oh my gosh that is hideous!!! I’ve never seen a vehicle behave that way before. I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff happen with cars and trucks but that thing looks like it’s about to fly apart at the hinges! If you have experienced this with your own truck I am truly sorry, Lucky. Especially after all the work you put into it. :(

Well it hasn't happened in a long time but when it did happen....yeah pretty scary. :awwthanks: Just typical of those trucks. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a feeling a few people can relate to this one, but personal experiences with living in poverty. Even if some people seem to think impoverished people are lesser than everyone else, I can tell you for a fact they bear a greater burden than anyone in just living day to day. Like I was crying something awful just earlier after watching a really good TED talk about UBI. I will say it's really an experience you don't know until you've lived through it personally.

I hate being political here, but poverty is something that just should not exist and this should not be controversial to anyone.

Edited by Dusknoir

On 8/19/2020 at 6:16 AM, Meson Bolt said:

When it's late at night and you have to get up early in the morning and you're trying to sleep and then

Sorry only just seen this – I live nearby RAF Coningsby so yeah sometimes get some of that. :unamused:

Edited by Tropical Melody

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

Sorry only just seen this – I live nearby RAF Coningsby so yeah sometimes get some of that. :unamused:

Oh no... That is no fun :worry:

11 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Not often to be fair, but can be "excessive" :o

Get a "noise maker" like me, and sleep to it.

I first had an air purifier filter machine that made a constant fan noise without blowing too much, loud enough to cancel out any noise from the outside. Then I went digital last spring, recording the air purifier for 1:30 minutes, looping it and burnt to an 80 min CD, so I can keep that same noise, but use a CD player instead.

12 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Seriously NOTHING is going to block out these planes! They got Typhoons and them feckers are LOUD :angry:

Get them to build a train station next to your house. That way that planes will get competition, and noise will cancel themselves out

• 2 years later...