Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Unrelatable Problems

crispy fries

If you look on social media, there's no shortage of posts about relatable problems like not passing exams, Mondays being crappy, and all of that played out stuff.

Let's change it up a little and share some problems that aren't so relatable, and if someone has that same problem, well isn't that cool. I'll start off with how it's sometimes a bit of a pain to find some good Middle Eastern trap music.

• Brohoof 1

@@Astro Mambo,

It is not strange to enjoy being scared.  When you are scared your body releases a cocktail of chemicals into your bloodstream and brain as you instinctively prepare to combat or escape what scared you.  This is the "flight or fight" response.  However, as soon as the initial adrenaline wears off as your brain catches up and realizes you aren't in danger, the chemical cocktail is broken down and converted into endorphins, chemicals that your brain uses to make you feel happy.

You aren't strange for liking being scared, you're an adrenaline junkie.  You're just the same as people who climb mountains without safety gear, sky-divers, base-jumpers, roller coaster riders, and many more types of groups.  The only difference is your adrenaline surge of choice doesn't come with any more risk than a good flinch.

Truth be told, I'm the same way.  I just haven't found my adrenaline surge of choice, but there have been many a time something has happened that after the initial shock of "holy **** I survived!" I've cracked a smile at the thought of "that was fun!  let's do it again!".

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand how many people complain about things they dislike about themselves, but do nothing to fix the issue. I remember being told a proverb once that says "If you're hungry, eat. If you're thirsty, drink." That always just made sense to me. If you have a problem, fix it. So when my friend complains about failing a test he knew was coming up and didn't study for, I don't understand why he's upset. You made the choice to go out drinking. I hope the beer was worth the F.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Politically, socially, and economically, I'm kind of a wild card. At times it sounds like I'm leaning left and at times right. Sometimes I expect to get unpopular feedback because it really looks like I'm jumping back and forth and to some that implies inconsistency.

I don't know what my affiliation really is, honestly.

Edit: The political compass doesn't really help, I'm still near the center. XD

wKtuhVq.png

Edited by Sealand

I had underwent a procedure on my left knee and they had to remove some of my flesh and replace it with muscle tissue from the back of my shins so I could keep my leg.

Basically touching my left knee triggers a phantom sensation of my shin muscles and it feels really weird. So I really try avoiding stuff like rubbing my knee against furniture, kneeling on it, or just bumping into anything or anyone and it's really bothersome.

(edited)

Growing up in a former Soviet satellite state and not experiencing gaming consoles nor proper animated movie merchandise in your childhood.  :confused:

Edited by Merion

Does anyone else know that feel when Clyde acts like Pinky for a second and kills you? He does that when you least expect. And the moment when you try to eat a ghost JUST as the power pellet effect wears off? I will never tolerate that.

I don't understand how many people complain about things they dislike about themselves, but do nothing to fix the issue. I remember being told a proverb once that says "If you're hungry, eat. If you're thirsty, drink." That always just made sense to me. If you have a problem, fix it. So when my friend complains about failing a test he knew was coming up and didn't study for, I don't understand why he's upset. You made the choice to go out drinking. I hope the beer was worth the F.

I guess it's unrelatable in the sense that you and I prefer action on issues whereas some other people don't match their concerns to what their actually doing. I can relate to you on that, however. Ironic.  ^_^

Personally, I don't talk about serious issues too often because I prefer to address them with what I'm actually doing about them IRL. I suppose that may be a problem though because it might give a lot of people the impression that the issues either don't exist or that nobody they know is doing anything about it.  :ooh:

(edited)

TFW you're having a really hard time finding an anime/manga that has a really weird and over the top tone, hammy and larger than life characters, highly exaggerated dialogue and/or fights, tons of homoeroticism and is neither JJBA, One Piece or TTGL(because i'm already watching those).

What? i'm picky when it comes to this kind of stuff, i just can't help it.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

• 3 years later...

I'm sure a few people can relate to this, but I'll give it a go anyways. TFW you play online infected on Call of Duty Ghosts, get 25 kills, call in a KEM strike, and die before it hits. :scoots:

• 2 months later...

My problem is, I have to program a compression routine that beats GIF, and I did it. Took the whole summer. But I must get it to work on Windows 95, and back then, you had no fancy C++ keywords like "bool" and "true" and "false". :BornAgainBrony:

I have hard time finding new anime to watch because I like abstract/psychological/deep/trippy stuff, but I know only about Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion. This genre is quite niche and hard to find, everyone around love these slice of life, bright, cute and mainstream anime, but I don't find them entertaining at all

Also designing levels for my games. I literally abandoned two projects with complete mechanics and technical stuff because I can't build more than one decent level (last week I was designing small 3-rooms apartments level for 4 days and it still looks empty and off)

• Brohoof 2

Internet, especially Google is getting more censored, and makes things harder to find, compared to a few years back. Searching for things give results that have been removed, or advertising for something that sounds close to what I searched for

• Brohoof 3

FNAF AR crashed so bad on my phone I couldn’t even play it anymore. If you’re gonna say it works on iPhone 7, don’t say that at the beginning then months later say “JK you have to have at least an 8 now!”

• Brohoof 2

I listen to a lot of anime character x listener videos and it really bothers me when some creators of these videos completely alter the character featured in negative ways. They just make the character so unlikeable. Yeah, Bakugou is a jerk but he isn’t an abusive sociopath. 

On 8/5/2020 at 1:21 AM, Vefka said:

I have hard time finding new anime to watch because I like abstract/psychological/deep/trippy stuff, but I know only about Serial Experiments Lain and Evangelion. This genre is quite niche and hard to find, everyone around love these slice of life, bright, cute and mainstream anime, but I don't find them entertaining at all

Also designing levels for my games. I literally abandoned two projects with complete mechanics and technical stuff because I can't build more than one decent level (last week I was designing small 3-rooms apartments level for 4 days and it still looks empty and off)

Try psychopass.

I want to outshine somepony who betrayed my trust, but quarintine killed the public event I was planning to use for that.

• Brohoof 2

People in the grocery store, talking in front of the milk place, standing way too close. I don't wish people harm, but I do wonder how corona spreads not to these people?