Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

(edited)

@@EquestrianScholar,

We could say that Slumberfur had been warrior one to few moons and kept eye on him but wasn't part of the battle. ?

Sure we can go with that. Though he and the rest of the clan not there would have likely been given word of the battle. Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

The former XD

I don't see there any extra holdup and if there is, it's simply timezones and life. I'm waiting P-Jay, for you you are waiting Wolves blah blah blah. It's not you, it's just natural thing in RPs with many RPlayers. :)

Was this even what you asked? xD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ah, I didn't know I was able to just get started. Hmm, I will say I worry about once we get enough players and cats to start filling out each of the clans things might start getting chaotic in the IC Thread.

Also, can we play more then one cat?

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah, I didn't know I was able to just get started. Hmm, I will say I worry about once we get enough players and cats to start filling out each of the clans things might start getting chaotic in the IC Thread.

Also, can we play more then one cat?

Wolves is DM but OP says that you can have as many characters as you can handle 

You can feel free to create as many characters as you can handle.

And about the amount of players, I have same worries.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wolves is DM but OP says that you can have as many characters as you can handle

And about the amount of players, I have same worries.

Thanks, good to know. Though admittingly future character likely won't have quite an extensive Backstory as Austere.

One idea I have is for there to be four roleplays, one for each Clan plus a Neutral Territory or Battle Grounds of sorts for encounters outside a clan... but that is a bit too complex on this site, more for sites dedicated to Warrior Cats roleplays.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

@@Unicorncob @@EquestrianScholar @@The Cerberus I'm so sorry for the hold up everyone! I was busy at school today; was only able to check my notifications real quick during the day. Also, The Cerberus, what do you mean when you say 'worries' about the amount of players? Sorry.

Thanks, good to know. Though admittingly future character likely won't have quite an extensive Backstory as Austere.

One idea I have is for there to be four roleplays, one for each Clan plus a Neutral Territory or Battle Grounds of sorts for encounters outside a clan... but that is a bit too complex on this site, more for sites dedicated to Warrior Cats roleplays.

I certainly think that it might be good to create several RP threads for each clan and the battlegrounds (and such), but I agree with the latter. Depends what everyone else thinks, though. Which way would this roleplay be easier to keep up with? :adorkable:

I apologise for this delay...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
The Cerberus, what do you mean when you say 'worries' about the amount of players? Sorry.

I mean the even with the tiny amount of experience I have from RPs I have been part of RPs of many sizes, and I have noticed that when there is too many players (can't say any number, it really depends) that it can become chaos and kinda hard to keep up and especially with players from different time zones or little busier life, they many times are forced to drop off.

But again, I'm not that experienced in world of RPs so it can be that what I said is nonsense. :blush:

Which way would this roleplay be easier to keep up with?

If happens that there will be huge amount of players and it's hard to keep up, some RPs has this posting-turns-rule. but 

But again, I'm not that experienced in world of RPs so it can be that what I said is nonsense.  :blush:
Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@The Cerberus I see where you're coming from - things can get a bit mixed up when there are a lot of people in the RP. If ever anyone doesn't know quite what to post, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else about what's currently happening in every clan. :) Sorry!

And if anyone has any suggestions about anything, feel free to mention them.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

just a quick thing...

...yarrow makes cats barf. :derp: Featherfur should be puking out his stomach right about now, its kinda why Redear told him to eat it outside the camp. XD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello! I love the warrior cats! My favourite book series! Can I join?

Name: Scarlet Omen

Clan: Rogue

Appearance: Ivory pelage with some streaks if scarlet and alabaster hair on the head. Abnormally red eyes.

Slender and agile and rather small, smaller than the older apprentices.  

Personality: Crazy and unpredictable. Pacific, likes when everything goes wrong.

Shows no respect for any hierarchy statuses .Rest of personality is much like my OC

History: One day, he showed up near the Shadowclan, scaring the kittens with his red eyes lurking from the shadows

It was at first believed to be just the product of their imagination but slowly, rumours started to spread about cats seeing

strange red eyes at different places, usually when someone was about to die or some calamity happen, or sometimes

helping find the way to those who lost it. Also, seen near various debris left by Twolegs. Younger warriors started to 

create rumours about him attracting fortune and misfortune to those who met him but elder warriors 

saw just another loner trying to feed upon their territory. Some say he was once part of the

Shadowclan but no one remembers a cat with similar colours and features being ever in the clan

apart of one of the eldest who claimed that he looked like a long dead apprentice of his who

was supposedly lost while venturing too far into the Twoleg territory, but no one believed that blind crazy old

cat, who unfortunately perished during the mountain crossing. It's seemed as everything was normal again, but

not so long ago, a kitten started crying in the middle of the night, scared by the glowing red eyes. Just in time

to prevent an owl from capturing it.

Other: The name dissonance came from the ability he has to mimic to some extent different cat voices and noises like

bird sounds and even some Twoleg noises. He appears to speak several different languages too.

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 2

just a quick thing...

...yarrow makes cats barf. :derp: Featherfur should be puking out his stomach right about now, its kinda why Redear told him to eat it outside the camp. XD

Oh! :twi: Sorry about that! I'm a silly. I completely forgot. O.o

@@Missklang You're accepted! Thank you for joining; feel free to begin right away. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Wolves

Thanks. Just saying, as I read the warrior cats in Russian, my catspeech can be a bit off, but since Dissonance is a rogue, I'll blame him for that xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for the fact, back when he wasn't rogue yet, his name was Scarlet Omen. What do you think? Perhaps I should switch to that name... It sounds more in theme with warrior cats. "Dissonance" just sounds too human and modern for a cat, no?

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 3

@@Missklang Well, Twigblaze and the Shadowclan patrol have just spotted your character, I guess, but aren't sure of who it is.

@@Sunset light Scarclaw is in the Thunderclan camp, right? He is the only rogue there, and you were saying about a deal with the new sickness spreading amongst the clans.

So sorry to bother you. :please:

• Brohoof 1