Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will The Rainbow Factory be In the Movie

RainbowFactoryHide

(edited)

I can't fathom why it would, especially considering that 1. The Rainbow Factory is a purely fanmade concept, 2. Is absurdly grimdark and involves ponies being murdered so their blood can be turned into rainbows and finally 3. is most DEFINATELY not safe for young children in any way, shape or form. There's a much better chance of Past Sin's Nyx showing up than the Rainbow Factory, 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 3

They aren't allowed to use fanmade material. Plus The Rainbow Factory is a grimdark fic. It doesn't really belong in a MLP movie.

I think one of the reasons they're not allowed to use fanmade material is BECAUSE of fics like the Rainbow Factory.

.1% possible. If they even give it any time then it will be "demoted" back to what Hasbro has put it.

I don't think there would be a chance if the grimdark ever having a way through censors... So, maybe it will be in a cameo, but it won't be directly afflicted with the story. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@RainbowFactoryHide

Hey there

Considering that this topic focuses on/talks about a rather grimdark fan fiction that is not really safe for work within these forums, this thread is being locked. 

• Brohoof 1