Favorite smoothie combination

Emiko Gale

After having enough with strawberry banana smoothies I randomly tried a smoothie combination that changed my life,

Strawberry and peach...Or as I like to call it, the Princess Peach smoothie. :D The sweetness of the two fruits go well together.

• Brohoof 2

Every kind of smoothie I've had so far has been good, but my absolute favorite has to be apple and banana. 

I love smoothies so much!

While I am generally open to all sorts of combinations, my go-to combination is blueberry, strawberry, and bananas. There aren't any really good smoothie places near me and it kinda sucks because it means I have to travel a bit if I want one.

:P

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a Milk Shake kinda guy, It makes chugging protein mix a LOT more bearable. Still like Shakes though, I made one that was a mix of Cookies and cream , strawberry, lime, banana, and Coffee.

I called it Sesame street ...it tasted awful o_o

On to my actual favorite, I enjoy Blueberry, Lemon , and Pineapple.  I call it "The Bloop". 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just add whatever fruit we have into a blender a lot of the time :P I mostly use bananas, spinach (you can't taste spinach in smoothies) and berries.

I love smoothies so much!

While I am generally open to all sorts of combinations, my go-to combination is blueberry, strawberry, and bananas. There aren't any really good smoothie places near me and it kinda sucks because it means I have to travel a bit if I want one.

:P

Just buy a blender :) you don't have to buy a stupidly expensive one like the nutribullet.

• Brohoof 1

I just add whatever fruit we have into a blender a lot of the time :P I mostly use bananas, spinach (you can't taste spinach in smoothies) and berries.

Just buy a blender :) you don't have to buy a stupidly expensive one like the nutribullet.

We do have a blender, but it doesn't work very well. I think I am going to invest in a newer one!

• Brohoof 1

Smoothies are awesome, regardless (pretty much) of what fruits it contains, the more the better in my opinion  :squee: Need some ice cubes in there too though, unless some of the fruits are frozen :)

I love mine with strawberries, mangoes, blueberries and peaches. I'll usually add some orange juice for a sour kick. :P

• Brohoof 1

After having enough with strawberry banana smoothies I randomly tried a smoothie combination that changed my life,

Strawberry and peach...Or as I like to call it, the Princess Peach smoothie. :D The sweetness of the two fruits go well together.

I love Mango smoothies, but the issue with them is that every place you go to that sells something mango smoothie related always puts other flavors in it, and the mango flavor gets drowned out so much. Why can't we just have a mango smoothie without pineapple or oranges or lemons or apples or carrots?

• 3 years later...

I love strawberry banana smoothies (I actually just finished drinking one). 1 banana, 1 1/4 cups of diced strawberries, 1 cup of milk, and sugar to taste (I usually add about a tablespoon). That's my favorite.

Edited by Booker