I'm new to Poniverse, any tips?

Bright Voice

Welcome to Poniverse, @Bright Voice ! I do have some tips for you:

• Be friendly here in the forums and don't be too shy, everyone here is friendly!
  • Get to know the mascots of Poniverse. You can read their weekly comic here.
  • Join the Friday Movie Nights on Equestria.tv! There's one every Friday of every week! You can vote for the movie you want to be streamed on this thread.
  • The cake is a lie.
  • Listen to some tunes on Pony.fm and/or play in Poniverse's Minecraft server if you feel like doing so.
  • Have lots of fun!

If you need any help or just want to talk about anything, you can send me a PM or post a comment on my profile anytime. Have an awesome time!!!

• Brohoof 3

Post away and chat with other members. Throw out some status updates to show points of view and one time thoughts that aren't necessarily good for a new or existing thread contribution, but can still make new friends that way. I'd also lurk in all of the different sections to feel yourself out on what you'd like.

You might be surprised by something that catches your interest. I know that when I started, I thought I'd stick with Pony discussion, but I found plenty of interesting threads to join in general discussion (beyond Equestria). And it never hurts to ask our friendly Canterlot section staffers with any question in the Site Questions area.

Welcome to Poniverse, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :D

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4571732.N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hello, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, so thank you for joining. :P I hope you like it here and meet plenty of cool friends. I'm sure you will! If ever you have any inquiries (it looks like that's been seen to, I guess :)) or would just like someone to chat to, then don't hesitate to send me a quick PM or a profile comment. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

sig-4571262.sig-4568563.sig-4565883.sig-

Bright Voice welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.        :twi: 

- Post, be active, etc....

- Friendly members are best members

- The staff can probably answer your questions

- I'm technically still a newbie, so I have crappy advice

• Brohoof 3

Tips?

*looks to the left*

*looks to the right*

Hide! Preferably in a very dark place, where nopony will find you!

Otherwise, you'll get spammed with friends and you'll be not alone anymore!  :sunny:

Everpony here is so friendly and this is extremely suspicious!  :huh:  :confused:  :okiedokieloki:

Just kidding!  :lol:

Welp, forget about what I've said and let the Magic of Friendship affect you!  :wub:

Welcome to the herd!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1