Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Planning a 1x1.

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/153821-the-unstopable-duo-v2/

Hello!

So i visited my grandfather for the first time the other day, and turns out he is a former Russian colonel of some sort. He told me some really cool stories, and it basically inspired me to do a military ish RP.

So first things first. This will be a human RP. I want this to have romance as well, even if its not the main focus, and I’ll play as the male. Still interested? Awesome!

So far I have been thinking about our characters being generals. We will be paired up for some reason, to lead an army, or do some other missions. We should also have some sort of magical power. 

That’s basically what I want :)

So, some rules

1. Be willing to come with ideas and stuff like that while we RP. I don’t want to be the only one contributing.
  2. Have decent grammar and spelling. So please send me an example of a paragraph you have written.
  3. Hit me with a detailed character please. I want to be able to get an idea of the OC you have made.
  4. I have the right to reject your character, so please don’t be mad at me.
  5. I like bacon

So with that out of the way, I hope that someone would be interested in developing something cool :D

Edited by Love Doctor Blaze

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Oh sorry. :)

Here is one from another RP, is this enough?

Scar waited everyone to get out and was one of the last ones to leave the class, he calmly walked outside.   

He didn't even look at direction where others were but went and sit down on the ground away from them.  He took out his lunch and looked at it. "Apples and mixture of all kind of things." He thought as he started eating, he didn't make it himself so he didn't know beforehand what his lunch actually was.

(edited)

@@The Cerberus,

Alright that's fine. However, just know that someone might show up before you and post an OC that i will accept

But, if that happens, i might still be able to work something out with you 

Aright. :)

Just few question's regarding the character. How powerful this magical power can be, maybe examples? and is it okay if she uses a mask?

And this is Modern army?

Edited by The Cerberus

(edited)

@@The Cerberus,

Here is start for the character, I can come up with more things when RP is planned more in detail.

Say what you think. I'm going to bed now. :D

Amelia Shade

Long blond hair and naturally red eyes, average body. Hides her face behind the mask in the battles.

post-35322-0-69238400-1466247211_thumb.png <- mask

Social, friendly and caring but is really cold and emotionless when it comes to those she doesn't.
In fight has habit to mocking the opponent.
Don't change her opinions until given convincing reasoning why she is wrong.
Besides being social has sometimes problems to come up with anything to say.
Loves winning and many times blames herself from losing.
Hates greediness but is little greedy herself and doesn't like sharing things if not necessary.

Fears showing her pure emotionless towards enemies and because of that uses mask to hide her face when fighting, also just likes using mask.
Also fears losing trust of others and so hates failing.

Has sense of humor but doesn't come up with lot of jokes herself.

For magic I think it's first important to choose if they are abilities like unnatural speed or pure spells like buffs or for example fireball.

Edited by The Cerberus

@@The Cerberus,

Wowowow, slow down lad. Before making characters, we need to get the plot and stuff discussed. Also, could you add a picture? I like to have pictures of the OC.

For magic, i was thinking of something way more creative than the usual. I was planning on making my OC have the power to create weapons and stuff in battle

@@Love Doctor Blaze,  

It seems I understood this wrong. :P

However, just know that someone might show up before you and post an OC that i will accept

Picture..for that I have to search the web or something since character will be made from scratch.  :please:

I was planning on making my OC have the power to create weapons and stuff in battle

Aright, I think about that when I wake up. :P  

• Brohoof 1

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

So, things that have to be planned are mostly plot.? here, have some suggestions  :D

The reason we will be paired up could probably be that both has these magical powers and enemy is either superior numbers or maybe have people with similar powers? Mission could be elimination mission or leading the army or squad with certain mission for example destroying or stealing something? 

So what's time period? Modern, WW2 or even older?

@@The Cerberus,

Well... So far i have been planning to set the story in a modern time. There is a war between nations, and we are generals from two allied nations. I have been thinking that the reason for us getting paired up, is because the higher ups wants synergy between the few who had powers, and because they figured that two people with strong powers leading one force, is nearly unstoppable.

As for the enemies. They also have some people with similar powers, and on top of that they have superior numbers.

Also. What do you say to this picture?

Shiina.Mashiro.full.1794014.jpg

@@The Cerberus,

Oh, kewl :D Neighbors! 

@@The Cerberus,

final_that_russian_guy_by_xiaoyugaara-d6

Name: Viktor Chaniev

Personality: Acts like a cold bastard. Viktor is always seen shouting, lecturing and slapping his squad. People from the outside may see this as abuse, but he only does that to make sure the soldiers are in top condition, and know their place. Outside his uniform, you will find a genuinely nice guy, who you can always trust no matter what happens.

Viktor has no tolerance for arrogance, and will see to it that the person who is arrogant will be bitch slapped till he has no more brain cells left to function. He has an absurd amount of respect for women, especially for those that are on the battlefield, and would never hit one nor shout at them. He is a master at manipulating people into doing his bidding, or turning them against their ideals.

In battles, Viktor is pretty much undetectable. He is cold and calculating, assassinating enemies without a second thought. He has done this so many times, to the point that he has gotten the nickname “Deathmark” Meaning that if you are his target, then it is over.

Nation: Russia

Power: Disguising, and weapon crafting. Viktor has the ability to perfectly disguise himself as someone. However, in order for that to be effective, he must have a perfect idea of how the person he has disguised himself as acts. It can last forever, and damage won’t reverse the disguise. Only a fatal wound. He can also create weapons by combining resources together. He always carries steel, gunpowder and stuff like that under his coat if he needs it.

Weapon (If any): A butterfly knife, materials, a custom USP with silencer and extended mags and fianlly his "Weaponized vodka MK.II." A mechanical vodka bottle, with liquid that smells and tastes like vodka, but is actually a lethal poison. The bottle can form into a bomb as a last ditch, if he gets caught.

Other: Left picture is his ceremony clothing, middle picture is basically casual clothing, right picture his war outfit.  

(edited)

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Name: Amelia Lahti

sig-4579595.sig-4579595.sig-4579595.sig-

Personality:

Social, friendly and caring but is really cold and emotionless when it comes to those she doesn't like.
In fight has habit to mocking the opponent time to time.
Doesn't change her opinions until given convincing reasoning why she is wrong.
Besides being social has sometimes problems to come up with anything to say.
Loves winning and many times blames herself from losing.
Hates greediness but is little greedy herself and doesn't like sharing things if not necessary.
Uses mask to hide her pure insensibility towards enemies and just for sake of using it.
Fears losing trust of others and so hates failing.

Has sense of humor but doesn't come up with lot of jokes herself. (doesn't mean that never makes jokes.)

(say if here isn't enough stuff)

Nation: Finland

Power: Ability to change properties of any ammunition she shoots for example add penetration and/or make them explode and adjust their speed but it makes so weapons have to be cleaned up lot more often or they will break (after few shots). Also is able to shoot out air with high pressure (enough to launch human 5-6 meters) and when necessary make it hot enough to melt metal, this will destroy weapon used completely and cannot be done repeatedly. When using her power her eyes will glow enough to be visible through mask. Carries weapon cleaning tool always with her.

Weapon (If any): Sawed off double barreled shotgun, Renewed version of Suomi-KP

and basic folding knife

https://www.varusteleka.fi/pictures/10806d.jpg 

Other:

Mask: 

post-35322-0-69238400-1466247211_thumb.png

Outfit:

This http://adn.i.ntere.st/p/5485460/image

Ceremony clothing is same with jewelry and Casual without the black cape. 

So.. give your judgment. :)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...