Do you find the above *character* attractive?

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Somewhat.

Sweeney Todd.

SWEENEY-TODD-THE-DEMON-BARBER-OF-FLEET-S

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Yeah I love squidward :lol: and Sweeney tod is one of my favorite plays :3

post-35311-0-88697800-1481073447.jpg

Edited by Filament Heart

Hello I am Vampira heart queen of all batponies! I love meeting all kinds of different ponies defiantly if your kind and looking for a friend :pinkie::wacko::derp: I am someone you can talk to if you ever need to :rarity::catface: but I love making friends! :fluttershy: so add me as your friend if you like! :kindness:

img-35311-1-img-35311-1-img-35311-1-imagimages

no.post-35311-0-26745600-1481775502.jpg

Hello I am Vampira heart queen of all batponies! I love meeting all kinds of different ponies defiantly if your kind and looking for a friend :pinkie::wacko::derp: I am someone you can talk to if you ever need to :rarity::catface: but I love making friends! :fluttershy: so add me as your friend if you like! :kindness:

img-35311-1-img-35311-1-img-35311-1-imagimages

I shouldn't, and din't want to, but i do.  :maud:

Lightning. Because Lightning reasons.  :maud:

f417e61a21898d2fb52ed3159b9f0818.jpg

• Brohoof 1

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

I do find her attractive.

Chun-Li from Street Fighter - but as a centaur.

post-26550-0-76847600-1482781487_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy + Angel + Rain
  • Brohoof 1

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P