Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Kirbs' Sig Shop

Plume

(edited)

@@El Duderino

I've been struggling a lot with your request, not sure why. I don't think I'll be able to produce something I'm happy with - I hope you understand.

@@Venomous,

Sorry for the wait, I kept fiddling with this. Here you go! Hope you like it! 

Z3N0EJF.png

@

The size of your render made the signature look a bit weird, and I'm still not fully happy with it, but I hope it's alright. I can change it if you'd like. I like how the avatar came out, though!

u8wWpC7.png

Rfsi0oc.png

Edited by MiniKirby123

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@@MiniKirby123

It's totally fine! I am no hurry. However, could you zoom in on a him a bit more like you did with my very first request? (At least, until you think that it looks good)

:P

@@Venomous

I hope this is a bit better! The original got corrupted so I can't edit it fully, but if you'd like me to I can remake it entirely to fix things.

1mA1luC.png

If it's not too much of a hassle, I would really appreciate that. Thanks again and please take all the time you need ^.^

I really like your work, and hoping it won't be too much of a problem if I request again.

Just pasted my post/ request from some other thread I started.

Because I feel like getting a new one.

Feel free to be creative, but heres some stuff I would like...

Text can be either Queen or Queen Twii.

I'd like either my ponysona Starry Night (MLP OC), Twilight Sparkle (MLP Canon), or Princess Kiara (from the lion king)... If you can't do an image, thats perfectly OK.

Size can be either 500X100 or 600X100, I prefer the former over the latter, but either is okay.

Color scheme can be whatever that goes well with the rest of the sig.

I will give credit, of course.

Feel free to make as many as you like, I like to change my sig often.

Thanks for reading

Because I feel like getting a new one.

Feel free to be creative, but heres some stuff I would like...

Text can be either Queen or Queen Twii.

I'd like either my ponysona Starry Night (MLP OC), Twilight Sparkle (MLP Canon), or Princess Kiara (from the lion king)... If you can't do an image, thats perfectly OK.

Size can be either 500X100 or 600X100, I prefer the former over the latter, but either is okay.

Color scheme can be whatever that goes well with the rest of the sig.

I will give credit, of course.

Feel free to make as many as you like, I like to change my sig often.

Thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, don't worry about re-making the Kakashi signature anymore. It's not a big deal ^.^

I do, however, have two last requests for you and then i'll leave you alone! Any time you get to them is fine. I am in no hurry!

Signature #1:

Vector: http://orig14.deviantart.net/9d9c/f/2016/089/4/8/sting_render_by_dsolitude-d9v5yys.png

Background: http://inkincpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/white-bg.jpg

Text: None

Size: 600x250

Other: Could you possibly layer this image onto the background in some way?

http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobservatory.org/m33_pw17_4aug2011.jpg

Signature #2:

Vector: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv151/sightlydenizen/Izaya_Orihara_by_haylin42.png

Background: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140616165501/dc-universe-online-characters/images/5/50/Wiki-background

Text: None

Size: 600x250

Other: Feel free to add any effects you feel look cool!

Hey, I'd love a siggie of Ciel, Trip, Kanato and Kageyama! (If you can do one with that many characters?) <3

Name: ~Sassy Dashie~

Colours/general design direction: Could I possibly get two different versions...? One with a dark theme/dark colors, maybe some mild blood, and the other normal with colors you feel fit best.

Text wanted: Sassy Dashie (worn out or blood drip font for the dark theme, and a nice, smooth, elegant font for the normal version.)

Images to be used: I couldn't find a transparent kageyama image, my apologies ;0;

post-27667-0-99368800-1471848676_thumb.pngpost-27667-0-87846800-1471848677_thumb.pngpost-27667-0-76917700-1471848678_thumb.pngpost-27667-0-34420100-1471848679_thumb.png

Size: 600x200 (donor size)

Shape: Rough around the edges for the dark theme, normal for the normal theme.

Could you zoom in to about chest up on the images?

If you think anything should be added, please, go ahead and add it!

I'm sorry if I'm really specific, I hope this is alright? I'm very patient, please take as much time as you need. Thank you so much!!

(edited)

@@Venomous

Are you sure? I can remake it if you'd like with the new ones!

Also, general psa for everyone: sorry for being sort of slow on these - school is being a pain in the butt right now.

@

Do you have an image of your ponysona? c:

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@MiniKirby123

It would be great if you could still re-make it, but I certainly don't want you to feel obligated. However, I will attach new material for it should you choose to check it out.

Vector: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/2b996fcf5f666628dd0654c32dc6f9701291081025_full.png

Background: http://www.cfau-pd.net/images/dark-blue-wallpaper/dark-blue-wallpaper-11.jpg

But please be creative with these 3! All of the ones you completed for me before look amazing and exactly how I asked.

:grin:

Name: Sweet Pen

Text wanted: Only you can bring me harmony (any font)

Colours/general design direction: A mix between colors of Celestia and Discord.

Images to be used:

growing_by_ishamallama-d9azrva.jpg

Size: 600x100

Shape: Something round, perhaps.

Any extra details: N/A

(edited)

@@Venomous

Hope these are of satisfaction!

Ojg5Nq0.png

NGBfjy3.png

@@~Sassy Dashie~

Here are your dark ones! I made one with and without font, just depending on your preference. I'll get to the light ones soon.

Dxl0y1o.png

Cu8yXcq.png

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@MiniKirby123

Yes! These all look great! You never cease to do great work ^.^ I love them. Please let me know if you ever get around to the new Kakashi signature. Thanks again!

@@Venomous

Hope these are of satisfaction!

sig-4644836.Ojg5Nq0.png

sig-4644836.NGBfjy3.png

@@~Sassy Dashie~

Here are your dark ones! I made one with and without font, just depending on your preference. I'll get to the light ones soon.

sig-4644836.Dxl0y1o.png

sig-4644836.Cu8yXcq.png

Wahh, these are absolutely perfect!~ Thank you so much, you're very talented, I love them!  <3

Can't wait for the rest!!

Hi! I'd like to request a another new signature please. They're amazing! :yay:

Name: Wolves

Text wanted (and font style/specific font): "Wolves" in a font that has either a dark or icy look to it. :squee:

Colours/general design direction: anything which matches the text and Pokémon, please. :)

Images to be used: Sneasel and Weavile from Pokémon.

Size: I can do 600x100, 500x100, donor size which I've currently forgotten someone help, or anything in between: regular size (600x100), please.

Shape: If you want a non-linear/non rectangular box signature like the Pearl one in the examples above, state what shape you would like it to be here: N/A

Any extra details: N/A

Edited by Wolves

Name: Rinixx

Text wanted (and font style/specific font): Rinixx

Colours/general design direction: anything, i'm not picky! 

Images to be used: Surprise and Pinkie please :)

Size: 600x100

Shape: Just regular pls

Any extra details: THANKS!

@@Venomous

Are you sure? I can remake it if you'd like with the new ones!

Also, general psa for everyone: sorry for being sort of slow on these - school is being a pain in the butt right now.

@

Do you have an image of your ponysona? c:

Not any transparent ones, but I have a ton of stuff of my ponysona on my deviantart... Or I can quick go make a transparent image, if that works best.

@

I'll see how the non-transparent works and let you know ^^

Alright! And I just made a transparent edit out of one of my own bases... If you still need it, I can send

@@~Sassy Dashie~

Your light ones! Hope you like em, if you need anything changed I'm ready and waiting!

sig-4647025.rYHawOH.png

sig-4647025.lTITTTE.png

Ahh, these are, literally, FLAWLESS! I can't ask you to change a thing, because they're perfect! Thank you so very much, I love them <33

You're the best :D

@ all still waiting

Hallo there I am very sorry but I have a butt-load of exams and studying to be doing for them so I'll probably be A. a little inactive here and B. pushing this til I can get all my exams done and dusted and really focus on these

Hope you all understand, and thanks for being patient!

Sorry again c: