Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PaperbatVG is a hater of MLP ?

killersave60

I don't know if I put this topic in the right place so if I don't just change it thx.Ok,I've just listen to an episode minecraft that Pbat made and on his way he cross a barn and he goes in.when he is in he saw some sheeps with the name of the six main and he kill them.I was feeling kind of strange at this moment.I don't think that he is a hater because after that he just say that he that is kind of strange to listen to this show.So I want to know your opinion about this.

(edited)

I don't know if he's really a hater. It sounds more like he's going through Stage 2.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1

Welp, by this logic I'm a hater because I often bash Rarity and Applejack in another forum :blink:

We can't be sure yet without any link. There's still a possibility that he just likes to kill some sheep

Whether he is or isn't is no concern of mine and really shouldn't be a concern of yours either. He just has a different opinion than all of us. I used to be an MLP hater too, but I eventually fell into brony-ness. I really couldn't care less if someone doesn't like the show. I like the show, and that's all that matters.

• Brohoof 4

Even if he wouldn't watch the show, he still wouldn't be a hater. PBat is not that sort of person...at least that's what he has been saying to us. And he would definitely not hate the show publicly, at most he would mention that he likes/doesn't like it and explain why.

Killing sheep with the names of ponies in a videogame doesn't exactly sound like coventional hating... in fact I'm not sure what the heck it's supposed to mean! :unsure:

• 1 month later...

No, He indeed is not. He might be a brony actually. Champmail Episode 3: Deception. Go to 44.15, Someone drew a pony PaperBat and he syas that he's a brony. It might be a joke or he might be serious. Who knows?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Judging from the champmail episode he seems like he is truly serious about being a brony. He knows it's called a cutie mark so I'm pretty sure he must've watched the show or something to know that. Or maybe its on there somewhere saying that.

Pretty sure hes a brony tho. Maybe things changed over the time between then and now but from that video it seems like hes atleast slighly a brony. He seems like he's watched the show atleast. And doesn't hate it. Considering he said he was going to hang it on his wall.

• Brohoof 1