Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do You React To Haters?

dar tunsh

React to haters? Please, I AM a hater. Haven't you noticed by how polite and cordial I've been towards everyone?

With ALL due respect... Why do you enjoy hating stuff? I simply can't understand the principles of it, if there is one!

With ALL due respect... Why do you enjoy hating stuff? I simply can't understand the principles of it, if there is one!

With ALL due respect... are you incapable of recognizing sarcasm?

:lol:

Edited by Legendary Emerald

With a calm attitude and temperance. Showing them your emotion is what they want, its what drives them to do it more. Use your wits to nullify the haters wild anger and you will always win.

• Brohoof 1

Well first off, what I do when I have haters on my Youtube, Twitter, or Facebook for watching MLP, what I usually do is send them a picture of an old woman holding Derpy in the palm of her hand, then block them. It's a surefire way to make sure they keep their stupid anti-brony mouths shut.

I'm used to be a hater, so I know what does it's feels like when a brony tried to 'love and tolerate' me. It's feels SO good. While the main target didn't react, all others around him got rather pissed because I keep pushing them even when they tried to play passive.

What should you do to a hater? Just don't give a damn, simple ;)

Edited by Weyland

• 2 weeks later...

If one hates the show I'll ask them

A.) Did you at least attempt to watch the show? - This is important because if they did not, they cannot have a valid argument.

B.) What did you not like about the show, and just saying its girly does not count? - This is also important. If they can give legitimate reasons for not liking the show they can have a valid argument. Then you TOLERATE their opinion and move on.

How do i react?

My words: lol they havent seen the show. They dont know the magic. Its real hard to critisize something logically without having watched it first. Those that have? Meh, your opinion and your problem for missing out. Not mine.

(edited)

More or less like this:

"You don't like people outside the target demographic watching My Little Pony? Hahaha."

Posted Image

(Credit to Mixermike622 at deviantart for the awesome gif)

Edited by Osaka Bomb

Oh bah! Why even give haters the light of day! At least we all have the courage to love what we like instead of sitting behind screens bashing a community who shares a great love for a show that has bettered their lives!

Just let it be and keep on enjoying what you enjoy!

Well, one of my teachers at school is a hater saying "ponies are a disease" or "bronies suck" and i actually thrown a piece of wood to his head. But then i had to stay after school...

You really did? Respect for you Bro! But I must say, defending your opinion with violence isn't the best option. i mean you also could go to the principal or someone like that. I know there is a law that will let people say their opinion, but this is intolerance. Btw, where did you get that peice of wood so quick?

You really did? Respect for you Bro! But I must say, defending your opinion with violence isn't the best option. i mean you also could go to the principal or someone like that. I know there is a law that will let people say their opinion, but this is intolerance. Btw, where did you get that peice of wood so quick?

It was in the techics class room so we work with wood metal plastic etc. But i thougt throwing metal was going to far . Oh and btw he was pissing me off for over 45 minutes and since im on a school for autistic kids who cant control their anger that good it was kinda predectible to be violentic

Well, one of my teachers at school is a hater saying "ponies are a disease" or "bronies suck" and i actually thrown a piece of wood to his head. But then i had to stay after school...

No respect from me. It really must suck for something like that to happen, but those kind of situations are the kind where you are capable of getting a moral high ground, and that's way more powerful and better than being the violent kid who harms his teachers.

I give haters the example of watching "Sexy and I know it." The part where everyone is half-naked with thongs on.

Yeah, as if ponies are more gay than that....at least that's what I say to them. I'm still all for gay rights and stuff, but if they want to criticize, I've gotta play their game.

I give haters the example of watching "Sexy and I know it." The part where everyone is half-naked with thongs on. Yeah, as if ponies are more gay than that....at least that's what I say to them. I'm still all for gay rights and stuff, but if they want to criticize, I've gotta play their game.

This seems very logical, had to think about their equivalence for a minute, but it does make some sense. I typically don't go along with combatting trolls, but I think you may be on to something here!