Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do You React To Haters?

dar tunsh

I often find their rage towards us quite humerus! I never react to them though because of my common internet sense. If they're going to act with such ignorance, then why SHOULD I ever give them any real insight on us? They don't deserve it!

That's why I never act like a douche about something I don't like.

If another person likes something I don't, then that's fine with me! I never see any reason whatsoever to hate somepony for different tastes!

But yeah, what I'd do would be to laugh, then move on. :)

If one is to treat you with kindness, return such feelings. If one disturbs your right to peace, STRIKE THEM WITH RIGHTEOUS ANGER!

- Rasebair (Male, 72)

I normally ignore those kind of people, but there are some points where haters will push too far, and will cause too much trouble. That's when you have to tell them to go away. Trust me, some people know when to stop, when they see you want them to go away.

troll them.

I love seeing them squirm with so much rage and butthurt. It's just too hilarious. XD

There was one time that a hater posted a wall of text on my channel. Didn't read it. lol. I just replied: TL;DR. Too much butthurt.

If in any case I encounter haters online, I usually ignore them. If its just someone questioning why I like the show, I usually say that I like the animations and it has a good storyline. If a hater comes to me and trolls me about MLP, I'll tell them to "Love and tollerate, BITCH." because thats the message of the show.

Love and toleration and a voicing of my opinion that everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and the opinions should be recognized as such and not taken too seriously. Yo dawg, I heard you like opinions.

what are you talking about? the theme song is pretty manly xD

My Little Pony Friendship is METAL

Umm..I like to think of them of people who just misunderstand...normally I say that I would be more than happy to explain why I like the show, and that they are most welcome to form their own opinions based upon that

I do not have a problem with people disliking the show...but it does kind of bother me when I hear people targeting ponies, just to try and make them upset, which is something I disagree with, and I will try my hardest to understand why they would do such a thing. I try my hardest to show them kindness and love...In the hopes that perhaps they will be a little kinder to others in the future

♫Sharing kindness, it's an easy feat!♪

• 3 weeks later...

By this I mean what do you ususally do when someone slanders MLP in a video comment, another forum, or a videogame. I usually avoid talking to haters/trolls and try not to get involved in flame wars. If someone does start directing insults at me becuase of my Xbox live bio, TF2 spray/Steam avatar, or something else, I usually just say, "I find the show interesting and fun. You are entitled to your opinion, and I mine. I have nothing more to say." If he happens to say I'm gay, then I'll throw in 'I have a girlfriend and wether you believe me or not is your choice.' somewhere in there. ;)

How to react to haters in 3 simple steps:

1. When heading somewhere, walk around them.

2. You can also use a well-known but uncommon spell called "Send moderator a message"

3. If they don't let up despite tolerating their petty actions...

TROLL THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM.

But you'll probably get banned, so just stick with step #2...

Ignore usually. If the person starts to seriously get on my nerves then I'll just say that I like the show and its my choice to watch what I watch.

And for the whole "OMGZ, YOU R LIEK SO GAAAY MATE!!11!" comments:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

I think the best way is one... use my recipe of gay happy pony

Meaning never reply offensively and always use humor or irony...

example: please die in fire

me: Why would i ever do dat?!!? fire HURTS, i dont like getting hurt so you must be rly illogical to jump on fire xD

Or

example: your gay for watching that crap

me:AAAAAHH, I A GAY????oh w8 wasnt i already gay or something, thanks for reminding me xD(xD=very serious element that makes trolls mad)

This tactic usually makes trolls or haters mad xD. So i love it because what fun is there in taking a troll seriously xD

People just need to buy those over 9000 immunity pills, i dont understand how can a troll can make someone mad...

The main reason why haters hate bronies is because they think the show is " for little girls". Most haters are the people that never really took the time to watch the actual show, but always ignore the hater.Besides..... You got over 300,000 bronies to back you up!

• 3 weeks later...

I spam the trolls and haters with ponies. like on my facebook, everyone was giving me crap for liking MLP. So i relentlessly spammed ponies on their walls until they stopped. One of them actually gave me props for being a brony because being a brony and flaunting it is the best way to troll a troller. =D

Seeing video comments like this... ''

Bronys are just like furries only instead of yiffing in a fursuit they lure little children in with kids cartoons in order to molest them

Don't lie bronys, you know it's true'' and yes I copypasted that from a video I'm watching right NOW. Makes me sick to think people can be so narrow minded and ignorant....

i haven't met any haters yet

Too shy to tell people im a brony irl

And havent seen any haters online yet, but i have arsenal of things to say to defend myself if and when needed. Most comments i would just ignore though.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 years later...