Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Anthro Slice of Life Redux ((OPEN!))

Denim&Venöm

Up

Sorry for coming in so late, but may I join? If I'm accepted, here art mine character.

Name: Azeal Fayder

Race: siberian Tiger

Appearance:stands 6'4in. quite muscular (as you could imagine), he has three scars along his ribcage, and he has a nick cut out of his right ear, he wears a Navy blue shirt with a large red sickle and a golden star in the middle of it, he wears black pants most of the time and can cormally be found wearing a leather jacket as well.

Skin/Coat color: white coat with golden stripes

Eye color:ice blue

Cutiemark(Located on thigh and probably clothing): a red sickle with a gold star in the center of it

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent) Martial Arts (Taekwondo,Brazilian jujitsu,L.I.N.E,Krav Maga) Also, He studies Mechanical Engineering

Orientation:Heterosexual

Personality: A quiet, calm, and collected individual with a hint of anger management issues and a very icy to new people he's never met before. But when you get to know him, he's a very nice and protective person.

Backstory: He came from the icy lands of the Unknown as a refugee when he was a young child, his mother and father both died from freezing to death after being isolated from civilization in his homeland because he was known as the "cursed one", so he walked to the nearest village and hitchhiked to Equestria,at this point he was 13, and he made himself a life in the town of Canterlot. Now he resides in the dorms of Luna U. 

Edited by Aurora Lights

Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to do irl. Pulling 10 hr shifts 6 days a week without the use of internet, tv, or a vehicle is more difficult that you'd imagine.

Your forgiven, hope you can stay this time, if the DM let's you in.

Sorry for coming in so late, but may I join? If I'm accepted, here art mine character.

Name: Azeal Fayder

Race: siberian Tiger

Appearance:stands 6'4in. quite muscular (as you could imagine), he has three scars along his ribcage, and he has a nick cut out of his right ear, he wears a Navy blue shirt with a large red sickle and a golden star in the middle of it, he wears black pants most of the time and can cormally be found wearing a leather jacket as well.

Skin/Coat color: white coat with golden stripes

Eye color:ice blue

Cutiemark(Located on thigh and probably clothing): a red sickle with a gold star in the center of it

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent) Martial Arts (Jeet Kun Do, Eskrima,Systema,LINE,Krav Maga) As well as chemistry and mechanical engineering.

Orientation:Heterosexual

Personality: A quiet, calm, and collected individual with a hint of anger management issues and a very icy to new people he's never met before. But when you get to know him, he's a very nice and protective person.

Backstory: He came from the icy lands of the Unknown as a refugee when he was a young child, his mother and father both died from freezing to death after being isolated from civilization in his homeland because he was known as the "cursed one", so he walked to the nearest village and hitchhiked to Equestria,at this point he was 13, and he made himself a life in the town of Canterlot. Now he resides in the dorms of Luna U.

Hiya! :-D

Hmmm, two majors is a tough gig to pull off. But it's not like I'm tracking which student takes what classes or anything. :P

Approved, come on in! :D

• 3 weeks later...

@@Kankuro,

That could happen yeah, but that is when Midnight's true feelings for Zeke start to surface

@@Kankuro,

Better idea, how about Cindy and Nadia are actually at the bar as they were planning on surprising her, but they step in to help?

• Brohoof 1

Well this looks lika a RP I'd like to join in on. Tough while reading the first post I saw that there was a limit on the species of my character. We'll just have to se how the apply goes :)

Name: Walleria Dragondanser

Race: Dragon

Appearance: She is slightly shorter then most teens her age, she is slightly buff of that of an athletic gymnastic, She usualy wears jeans or shorts together with plain coloured tanktops such as gray, dark and dark blue, one rainy days or colder weather she can be seen in a long jacket. She also always wears her necklace that is a thin silver chain with a hearth loclet and a ring on.

Skin/Coat color: Purple scales

Eye color: Ice blue eyes

Hair color: Darker Teal

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent): Art(Drawing/Painting)

Orientation: Pansexual, (Was Taken)

Personality: Bold, Currious, mischivious, competentiv. Like to play pranks, she also got quite the temper, tough she have been working on it.

Backstory: She lives with her addoptiv parent who recently moved to town due to work.  On her free time she can be found eather sitting in a park drawing the nature or at any other interesting looking place. She also trains a bit just for the fun of it and keeping her shapes. She also is quite the competentiv person who likes to challenge others to games as well as races or other challenges.

sig-4698702.sig-4698702.20432797@400-146

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

You may have actually wanted to mention the GM

in your comment. Probably why you never got any acknowledgement.  The OOC doesn't really get visited much. 

Nice OC by the way. Reminds me of one of my own.

Edited by Denim&Venom

@@Aurora Lights,@@Kankuro, @@Unicorncob,@, @@Mentis Soliloquy

Alright everypony, it appears that Cap has been out of commission for a while and appears to be so for the foreseeable future. Which means the question of who actually can manage this RP is now up in the air. That includes the ability to add new players. I've talked to Rand & Mentis about this, and while the question of who actually owns the RP is still being discussed, we do have a ruling on the addition of new players to an active, yet GM-less game. 

If you look to the posts above, we have somepony who wishes to join, and it has been ruled that if half the players in a GM-less active RP approve, then that person can join in.

In short, would you welcome a new player into the RP, yay or nay? 

• Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom

Name: Draco O'Malley

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: A fairly tall pegasus stallion. A broad chest and well muscled from carrying heavy objects in his daily routines.

Draco.png

Skin/Coat color: Red

Eye color: Silver

Hair color: Blond

Special Talent (Pony or Zebra): Delivery

Cutiemark:  A box and note pad on the Right pectoral which is tattoo. On his shirt left side

Major(Doesn't have to be related to talent): Learning different languages. With a side of ventriloquism.

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Draco loves to hang out with his best buds.  He desires companionship. He listens to different types of music but mostly loves Swing music. Tends to want to end fights quickly.

Backstory: Draco grew up in a simple fairly well off family of musicians. But his talent was now in the music but delivery services. And so he opened up a little courier services as soon as he was old enough. Flying about but now he is in Luna U to learn multiple languages so that he doesn't have to rely on translators.

Edited by dragon4111