Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Preview Clip for 28 Pranks Later.

CastletonSnob

That was a pretty funny clip.

To be honest, I was a little worried about this episode due to the synopsis as it felt a lot like MMDW 2.0, but a lot of came from worrying about the kind of controversy the fandom would create, rather than the quality of the episode so far.

But thanks to this clip, and how Meghan Mccarthy will be helping in this episode similar to how she helped with Flutter Brutter, I am not worried about this episode anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Has the preview made you less worried about the episode?

I really wasn't worried to start with. I'm just expecting an enjoyable episode; tis all. :)

A second clip of the episode has now been released on TV Insider. I've enjoyed both these clips so I'm really looking forward to this episode. 

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/95076/watch-my-little-pony-meet-28-days-later-yes-you-read-that-correctly-video/

When the original synopsis came out, I never thought I'd anticipate this episode much... but I can't get enough of this second clip. :lol: Can't wait for tomorrow morning!

Only thing missing is the song "Don't Stop Me Now"

True. The Apples do have a record player though so maybe at some point during the episode, they could argue over which records to defend themselves with. :D 

• Brohoof 1

A second clip of the episode has now been released on TV Insider. I've enjoyed both these clips so I'm really looking forward to this episode. 

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/95076/watch-my-little-pony-meet-28-days-later-yes-you-read-that-correctly-video/

Okay, this actually looks like its right at or near the climax of the episode.

I'm betting this is actually before the conflict resolution of the episode: Notice how the camera focuses heavily on that lantern as its dropped before cutting out? I think that's because it was VERY important in the scene.

Specifically, I think its about to cause all that hay on the ground to catch fire: And the mane six all just barricaded themselves INSIDE said building: I.E., its a death trap.

I think we're about to get a "Taste of their own medicine" Thing with the OTHER ponies having their pranks turned around on them in a "You went way too far" way: The barn will catch fire and they'll be trapped inside and have to convince dash that it was all a prank and they're not zombies, because theyr'e going to need her to fly them out the roof or something like that.

Basically, they'll mellow this so its not MMDW 2.0 by having the other 5 shown up and shown to be just as wrong as dash with both sides learning the lesson and working together at the end.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, this actually looks like its right at or near the climax of the episode.

I'm betting this is actually before the conflict resolution of the episode: Notice how the camera focuses heavily on that lantern as its dropped before cutting out? I think that's because it was VERY important in the scene.

Specifically, I think its about to cause all that hay on the ground to catch fire: And the mane six all just barricaded themselves INSIDE said building: I.E., its a death trap.

I think we're about to get a "Taste of their own medicine" Thing with the OTHER ponies having their pranks turned around on them in a "You went way too far" way: The barn will catch fire and they'll be trapped inside and have to convince dash that it was all a prank and they're not zombies, because theyr'e going to need her to fly them out the roof or something like that.

Basically, they'll mellow this so its not MMDW 2.0 by having the other 5 shown up and shown to be just as wrong as dash with both sides learning the lesson and working together at the end.

I'm really really, hoping the episode goes that route. The whole episode already has a really flimsy concept, and it can go south real fast depending on the climax. I mean, the got the entire town in on it, that's already pretty extreme for what were just annoying pranks

• Brohoof 1

New clip looks decent. I always keep my expectations neutral. If I have them too high, I'll be disappointed. If I keep them too low, I'm gonna go in and probably get what I expected, a bland or uninteresting episode.

• Brohoof 1