Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Preview Clip for 28 Pranks Later.

CastletonSnob

I figured RD's pranks would be annoying at worst. Really hoping the moral is about taking things too far on the mane 6's part

Still too scared to watch the episode 

OK, that was funny. However...

1) Where is Dash getting all these rolled up scrolls? Did she roll them up herself or does Twilight just have a closet full of rolled up scrolls? Either is just as likely, but the former takes dedication.

2) This is almost the exact same prank she pulled back in Griffon The Brush Off, just scaled up. Both resulted in Celestia buried in junk mail.  

• Brohoof 3

Has the preview made you less worried about the episode?

Well Polsky, Rapp, or Dusedau aren't writing it, so it's a huge improvement

Judging from the writers past, he been in familiar ground, and Meghan apparently helped with it.

Still nervous and will still wait until after it comes out. But a lot of my worry has come down

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

Judging from the writers past, he been in familiar ground, and Meghan apparently helped with it.

Still nervous and will still wait until after it comes out. But a lot of my worry has come down

Meghan helped with Flutter Brutter, but that still wasn't a good episode. 

I loved Flutter Brutter, it was a much needed episode for Fluttershy

I don't care if she had a shitty brother

Oh, so the show is acknowledging that Spike can send letters with his fire breath once more. If it's not friendship letters being sent to the princess by Twilight, then what is he sending? Official royal business? I suppose Twilight could make Starlight write to the princess. All in all though, this looks to be a solid episode which is great because the synopsis hadn't sold me on it, and last week's episode was lacklustre IMHO.

Looks pretty interesting, this may well end up being pretty good. Meghan's pretty good at slice of life episodes, and from what I hear, this writer did some good stuff on LPS.

• Brohoof 1

I still think Rapp gets wel.. more of a bad rap then he deserves just cause some people are so butthurt over Newbie Dash. He's STILL literally the only writer since like S2 who's managed to make Fluttershy interesting for me and do new stuff with her, I mean Flutter Brutter practically singlehandly put her back into my good books (though she's still 6th but at least I can say I don't actually really dislike her now)

Seriously if he writes another FS ep as good as Flutter Brutter Id want him to just write every FS episode from then on.

Yes yes it was, Zeyphr wasn't MEANT To be particiularly likable, like literally before the episode Jim tweeted out something like "NOW FOR THE CHARACTER I LOVE TO HATE". It was a damn great episode, Flutters best since Hurricane Fluttershy by far. 

God Meghan, please bless this episode.

Speaking of Meghan, I was worried she'd be totally off the show cause of the movie, I was glad to see in Flutter Brutter she was still involved and im glad again here.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz
  • Brohoof 1

Lol I actually really enjoyed this little clip! I have slightly higher expectations for the episode now... especially since F.M. De Marco wrote it (with a story from Meghan McCarthy). I enjoyed his Littlest Pet Shop episodes.

This preview was really funny and clever. This prank reminded me of the prank they pulled on Spike in "Griffon the Brush Off." I'm wondering how the other pranks will be done and I'm looking forward to this episode.