Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moments From Season 2 So Far

BizzarePony

I loved this, in ep 3.

Posted Image

Halloween, anypony? All I could think of when I saw this was "kiiiidnap the santy claws..." :D

All I could think of at that scene was Story of the Blanks o_o

I loved crazy Twilight, although she creeped me out a bit.

Also Fluttershy looking like she was beating up the bear but was just massaging it.

Oh that was BA as well....when I saw her "snap" its neck, I guess I shouldda known it couldn't have been anything lethal or even harmful, but damn still thought that was a crowning moment of awesome....loving Fluttershy more and more......

Ok, now that the 720p HD is up for download, I have it on my hard drive and was able to take good screen captures of all my favorite moments in episode 3. So here they are, in chronological order, under spoilers, meh, don't need spoilers anymore. I'm sure everyone's seen it by now...

First off, the intro sequence. Lookit lookit lookit, Derpy's in the Muffin Car! Woot! :D

Posted Image

Next we have the freaking awesome Atomic Rainboom! Rainbow Dash truly is best pony. B)

Posted Image

After that the episode just keeps getting better. Fluttershy Chiropractic services whips the cramps out of a bear. :D

Posted Image

Then there was an awesome Halloween moment when Twilight was freaking out about kids making fun of her. Think "Kiiiidnap the Santy Claws...." when looking at this one. :)

Posted Image

After that we get to see Rainbow Dash in shades, at the picnic. How much cooler is this!? Did I mention Rainbow Dash is best pony? :D

Posted Image

Then Twilight's Descent into Madness is a moment worthy of Party of One. She truly gives Pinkie a run for her money here...

Posted Image

The next picture is one that, if taken out of context, could look like something completely different. I saw this and the first thing I thought was a bit kinky... :wub:

Posted Image

*ehem* Anyway, then we have the epic Derpy 'n Cheerilee moment. Probably gonna be a meme about this soon. :)

Posted Image

And finally, possibly the best moment, was after the curse was lifted and everyone went their seperate ways, Big Macintosh got the doll. We've always known he's a big softie. You go Big Mac, you go. :D

Posted Image

Edited by Tyroq

Ok, now that the 720p HD is up for download, I have it on my hard drive and was able to take good screen captures of all my favorite moments in episode 3. So here they are, in chronological order, under spoilers...

First off, the intro sequence. Lookit lookit lookit, Derpy's in the Muffin Car! Woot! :D

Posted Image

Next we have the freaking awesome Atomic Rainboom! Rainbow Dash truly is best pony. B)

Posted Image

After that the episode just keeps getting better. Fluttershy Chiropractic services whips the cramps out of a bear. :D

Posted Image

Then there was an awesome Halloween moment when Twilight was freaking out about kids making fun of her. Think "Kiiiidnap the Santy Claws...." when looking at this one. :)

Posted Image

After that we get to see Rainbow Dash in shades, at the picnic. How much cooler is this!? Did I mention Rainbow Dash is best pony? :D

Posted Image

Then Twilight's Descent into Madness is a moment worthy of Party of One. She truly gives Pinkie a run for her money here...

Posted Image

The next picture is one that, if taken out of context, could look like something completely different. I saw this and the first thing I thought was a bit kinky... :wub:

Posted Image

*ehem* Anyway, then we have the epic Derpy 'n Cheerilee moment. Probably gonna be a meme about this soon. :)

Posted Image

And finally, possibly the best moment, was after the curse was lifted and everyone went their seperate ways, Big Macintosh got the doll. We've always known he's a big softie. You go Big Mac, you go. :D

Posted Image

You now have the award for champion of the world.

I would say these were the top moments in season 2.

-Pinkie pie saying chocolate rain.

-Discords milk explosion.

-The friendship reports actually meaning something.

-Star wars ending.

-The new opening. :) Loved it from when the harp played in. I heard a lot of people missed it. :(

-Derpy in a muffin cart train thing.

-Twilight's mental breakdown

-More cmc

-Ms. smartypantz

-Big mac

-More Derpy with Derp

-Atomic Rainboom

-and the ending where they apparently going to do something new for each episode now with all the characters writing friendship reports.

Thats alot of great moments from season 2. From the looks of episode 3, I think we are going to have, the best season ever. :)

Did anyponyelse notice that Twilights magic is now red when it used to be purple.

I am thinking it is like the force from star wars. Whenever it is being used ofr evil and the user is stressed, it is changed to the evil color red. Just a thought :3