Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Moments From Season 2 So Far

BizzarePony

You want to know something? I like all the little changes they made to the show. I like the new color idea for magic like Twilight being red, rarity blue, and yellow for celestia.

I like how the show is now that the e/i restriction is gone. I thought that was just going to be a little thing in the season 2 opener. I was way wrong.

And lastly more Derpy/Ditzey involvement :)

I am thinking it is like the force from star wars. Whenever it is being used ofr evil and the user is stressed, it is changed to the evil color red. Just a thought :3

Yeah that could be it but what about the beginning with the cupcakes she wasn't stressed till halfway through the episode.

Yeah that could be it but what about the beginning with the cupcakes she wasn't stressed till halfway through the episode.

Hmm...It could be that Twilight could be going insane. They could build on this episode, and make twilight go CRAZY.

Another Easter egg whenever it showed the sun the windmill moved like a second hand on a clock.

The first time I saw that, I instantly thought of Majora's Mask, with the time being displayed as a ticking sun.

The first time I saw that, I instantly thought of Majora's Mask, with the time being displayed as a ticking sun.

Funnily enough, that's EXACTLY what I thought of when that happened.

If each unicorn is given their own color aura for magic, I wonder what Sweetie Belle's is. Green?

Did Sweetie use any magic in season 1? Trying to think back but I don't remember.

Nope. Keep in mind that she's still in school with earth ponies and pegasi. She hasn't even gotten to "magic kindergarten" yet. Edited by Pony Joe

Yea, Because they haven't had a fandom this big since g1 (this one is probably even bigger) Which is leading to buy more of Hasbro's products why stop something if it's making you money you understand what I am saying

Hasbro products suck though. They are just trolling us. A pink celestia? A baby pinkie pie with a diaper..? My little sister was like "A baby pinkie pie <3" I just looked at her and said "Filly" She just stared at me.

• Brohoof 1

Still, even when you think that there are alot of others that are buying Hasbro's products because of their love of the show. I agree with you though if I wanted a MLP FIM toy I would buy a plushie but Hasbro is too cheap to do that so I'm thinkin of making my own in the future.

Yea, Because they haven't had a fandom this big since g1 (this one is probably even bigger) Which is leading to buy more of Hasbro's products why stop something if it's making you money you understand what I am saying

Don't forget Hasbro also makes Nerf Guns. Now what they really need to do is combine the two product lines. Nerf guns with ponies and cutie marks on them. I could just see pelting my nephews with little Rainbow Dash discs or something. :D

Same here, it reminded me of how you have to complete everything before end of the day and sometimes you might start panicing like Twilight.

Anyway, to add to the list of my favourite things from S2,

Twilight going insane

Fluttershy doing a kung-fu massage

RD doing a Sonic Rainboom explosion on a shed

RD wearing shades

Applejack sitting under a tree with a twig in her mouth

Everypony fighting over a doll

Big Mac showing his... softer side

Celestia using her god powers as usual

Hasbro is like

"HARHARH STUPID TOYS FOR YOU BRONIES"

then comes people that gives things to hot topic.

"Hey, want some cool brony stuff?"

"Is there celestia?"

"Dude, there is every pony"

-Fell in love with hot topic-

Would hate to see FiM end anytime soon. Two, three, and even four seasons just wouldn't be enough. I mean, it's the most popular show that The Hub has, and we all know new channels struggle to get new content that gets ratings. I just hope that the popularity of this show prevails, even if The Hub doesn't get anything new that's good. Though it's a good network, and I wish the best for it. =)

MLP FiM is to The Hub as Spongebob is to Nickelodeon and what Adventure Time is to Cartoon Network. I sincerely hope to see this show spawn well over a hundred episodes or more in its life time. Sure, that might mean G4 lasts longer than previous generations, but if it's this beloved by people, then might as well!

Yet I SO agree on the merchandise issue. You'd think they'd be milking the series with any and all products imaginable, yet there's not that much, and what there is, is quite unimpressive. Oh well, give it time.

And uh, back on topic. I must say once Twilight melted down in ep 3, from that point on every single scene became an instant favorite for me. This episode caused me to actually laugh out loud to myself. Rarely does that happen to me, ever. FiM has always had charming humor, but now it's 20% more hysterical than ever.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Would hate to see FiM end anytime soon. Two, three, and even four seasons just wouldn't be enough. I mean, it's the most popular show that The Hub has, and we all know new channels struggle to get new content that gets ratings. I just hope that the popularity of this show prevails, even if The Hub doesn't get anything new that's good. Though it's a good network, and I wish the best for it. =)

MLP FiM is to The Hub as Spongebob is to Nickelodeon and what Adventure Time is to Cartoon Network. I sincerely hope to see this show spawn well over a hundred episodes or more in its life time. Sure, that might mean G4 lasts longer than previous generations, but if it's this beloved by people, then might as well!

Yet I SO agree on the merchandise issue. You'd think they'd be milking the series with any and all products imaginable, yet there's not that much, and what there is, is quite unimpressive. Oh well, give it time.

And uh, back on topic. I must say once Twilight melted down in ep 3, from that point on every single scene became an instant favorite for me. This episode cause me to actually laugh out loud to myself. Rarely does that happen to me, ever. FiM has always had charming humor, but now it's 20% more hysterical than ever.

Just imagine if they canceled Mlp for something like Strawberry shortcake or Dbz.....NOOOOOOOOOO
  • Brohoof 1