Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Multiversal War

Bronyfordays

Hello! I am looking for any takers on a new rp I want to do. I realized that the one I wanted to do before was stupid. But anyways, I am looking for a group of 5-10 players to do this one. So heres the intro:

The inhabitants of Equus have done it, they have made spaceships, they've conquered the moon, the solar system even. Now they must travel farther. Luckily, there's a method, wormholes. Using this wormhole creating technology, they plan on finding other galaxies and, hopefully, finding other universes. They send 5 ambassadors from each country onto a large spaceship. However, a mishap in the wormhole harmonizer causes the ship to be flung through universes to another one. This universe is home to two powerful societies: Humans and Zeons. The two have waged war for decades with no clear winner in sight. Maybe the newcomers could determine the Multiversal Wars victor...

So that's it. As for other things, the Equus ambassadors are going to be siding with the humans. This means you can be a wide range of species, most intelligent races on Equus can be chosen as well as a human character. Just tell me your ocs race and background and I'll let you know if that oc can be used. As for me, I will be using a dragon oc. He is a young blue dragon named Sparker. But remember, I will only take a maximum of ten people. Thank you!

List of players:

Reader8363 as Dark Days

Edited by Bronyfordays