Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you Believe in the Multiverse?

Photon Jet

78 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in the multiverse?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 year later...

Since the time of the unveiling is getting closer. No. I do not believe in the multiverse. There is no outer space. And the NASA, with every other space agency, know this. Even the "big bang" is another one of their little jokes in reference to sex. Which is the original purpose of the human creation inside the dome of this flat earth. That is it. That is why you have the phallic shaft or the obelisk in argentina, london, the vatican and the unitied states. With the last one measuring 6666 inches. Oh... freemasons.
Just look at the logo of nasa and other agencies and find the countless innuendos in there. I mean, spacex... hahaha. Or the astronauts and other mainstream "informers" doing the triple six symbol with their hands. Even the cardinals in the vatican. C'mon. You know what the six six six means. Yeah? It is sex, sex, sex. The number of the beast we all have inside. Unleash your true self. Always in the name of your daddy.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Yes. There are infinite dimensions with infinite variations. It is so far beyond anyone's comprehension - and my own. Saying we are the only universe is like saying we are alone in the universe. It's like being in a house and not stepping outside. 

• Brohoof 1

In terms of the comic book-ish kind, where every different decision creates an infinite stream of alternate realities and outcomes? Not really. If the definition is more along the lines of "there may be several universes, with varying degrees of similarity to our own.," then sure, I can believe it. My main reservation with the Multiverse theory is that I can't help but find it... reductive, somehow. I feel as though anything outside the universe would be utterly incomprehensible to the human mind. The nature of reality itself seems like something the human mind just couldn't quite process or truly understand. Like Earth's miraculous ability to sustain life, the Universe itself may just be some cosmic fluke.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

well if my other self in another universe have it better than me, then hell I will take it.

I would like to believe it's a thing, just because it's pretty interesting to think about, but I don't really buy into it 100%.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes and no. I don't really believe there is a general purpose for us in the cosmic sense, but only a purpose that we make for our selves on the smaller down to earth level(like career or family orientated goals, etc.). Sometimes I like to imagine that there is a multiverse where I did all kinds of stuff that I never did here, but as dreams. I remember reading upon a theory that our dreams are links to the multiverse and we are seeing what is going on in the other dimensions. I don't really believe in all that stuff, but hey let a pony dream.

I am not sure. If the multiverse is true, would they not simply be all part of an all-encompassing... well... universe? When it comes to the question of whether a multiverse exists in terms of whether there exists another separate (or perhaps extended) domain of corporeal existence beyond our current understanding of the universe, I am undecided. Though on that, I wonder what it is the universe is expanding into, exactly?

But, I do believe in the multiverse in the sense that there exists a realm that transcends the corporeal realm which cannot be comprehensively observed by physical means. To try to explain... If the multiverse exists in the sense that there are infinite universes, so to speak, with its own unique particularities, they would all still exist in the corporeal realm. In contrast, God or similar concepts have been described as that which has no physical manifestation, but has infinite potential (I suppose no matter but pure form), and all else that exists originates from Him or it, and have less potential as they have taken physical form. So I am wondering what exactly is realm on that level of existence like where, to put it one way, there is increasing form and decreasing matter?