spoiler S6 EP21 "Every Little Thing She Does" Teaser

PoisonClaw

Exactly.

People when Twilight does it:

Ha Ha funny episode, one of the classics.

People when Starlight does it:

OMG SHE SUCKS SHES COMPLETLY UNREDEEMABLE GET HER OUT OF THE SHOW.

Twilight was in the midst of a mental breakdown and was at her absolute lowest point when she did that

With Starlight, it was the first thing she did because she couldn't be assed to do it the normal way and used mind control to make her life easier

Starlight's a very controversial character that the writers have had a difficult time getting people to warm up to, and this episode just adds more fuel to the fire

• Brohoof 2

Twilight was in the midst of a mental breakdown and was at her absolute lowest point when she did that

With Starlight, it was the first thing she did because she couldn't be assed to do it the normal way and used mind control to make her life easier

Starlight's a very controversial character that the writers have had a difficult time getting people to warm up to, and this episode just adds more fuel to the fire

Because, you know, it's not like Starlight has any deep seeded mental problems of her own or anything. I suppose if they don't condense it into a cartoonishly exaggerated, Ren and Stimpy style breakdown, it's not a valid excuse, right? Edited by NeonCobalt

Because, you know, it's not like Starlight has any deep seeded mental problems of her own or anything. I suppose if they don't condense it into a cartoonishly exaggerated, Ren and Stimpy style breakdown, it's not a valid excuse, right?

Starlight being a spaz offers an explanation, but doesn't make her LIKEABLE.

Starlight being a spaz offers an explanation, but doesn't make her LIKEABLE.

I did not once imply that it did. It has nothing to do with her likability. My post was meant as a response to those who criticize her actions in this and other episodes, when many of them have been done by other characters in the past, often for similar reasons. Granted, I probably could have made that a bit clear, so that's my bad.

If you don't find her likable, then fine, to each their own, I respectfully disagree. But the hypocrisy regarding her actions is REALLY getting old.